Playoff Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Didnt make any plays in the first round, I didnt get to watch the stretch into the playoffs, and the first few games so didnt want to jump in... heartbroken over the buds... did that really happen? :crying:

I tend to cut back units in the playoffs and will do that again this year... :hello:

Round 2 Series

Ottawa +251

san Jose +132

Game 1

Ottawa / Pittsburgh under 5.5

GL everyone :dancing:

Blood, it was definitely nice to get away... Dollaz, @, thanks guys. GL

1-0 last night...

Series

Boston -117

Game 1

Chicago -0.5 -113

GL Everyone :dancing:

Gl Santa. This is turning out to be interesting, really surprised by Detroits play tbh.

Hunt, they have the veterans right now knowing what to do... and Toews has disappeared... good recipe for the Wings right now...

Round 2 5-3 +2.00

NY Rangers - 132

San Jose -126

GL everyone
:dancing:

I thought they would fold like a cheap tent Santa. Howard been out of his mind too. Been playing good hockey last month.

Fans are really into it too since wings are underdogs for a change.

scopey thanks man, GL

hunt, they seem like a team possessed right now with a little 'destiny' if you will... knock on wood lol. GL man

punit - good to hear, Gl

no real feel for any totals tonight

Hate to be against you sc but LA winning two with sj needing ot for the w at home & the B's with momentum. I saw serious value taking both dogs.

zeke, well we split but you made out better... good calls. GL man.

Round 2 6-4 +1.68

Pittsburgh -139

GL Everyone

GSRO, Blood thanks fellas. GL

Round 2 7-4 +2.68

Boston even

Chicago -141

LA Kings -146

Series - Chicago +103

GL Everyone

Good luck. Chicago wins or loses series tonight, imo.

I have Sharks series, probably going to lay off. I need Sharks tonight or game 7 in all liklihood.

Sopey - thanks GL

Dollaz - ya I agree I am kind of doubling up on this game, but Chicago hasnt lost 3 in a row this season, they just need a win to get back home ice advantage, obv have the skill. SJ / LA has been a homer series obviously, but I do think its a good price for LA tonight, GL man

Blood - good to hear man. GL

Tazz - hadnt lost 3 in a row or been shut out all year... well done by the wings. Gl man

Round 2 8-6 +1.27

Pittsburgh -0.5 -135

GL Everyone

Scopey -thanks man, GL

GLB - what Black Monday? that was just a bad dream..... dont know what you are talking about ... :puking:

Good luck sc, agree your way on both, hate rangers over when they're on the road, but it is an elimination game

scopey, that and Rask has something like a 2-8 record with a 3.4 GAA in elimination games... GL

Hunt - pretty nice price for a team who has won 3 straight vs opponent. I like inflation on 'due' games. GL man

My local is usually 10 cents over market on favs & I still only got +170
Nice line. Took under on that game & over in B's also. GL to us brother

Back