PLAYOFF HOCKEY STARTS TONIGHT!!!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All. Hockey Playoffs! YES! Must start by saying, I don't like my Sharks chances in the first round. I don't like when they start at home. I like them as underdogs, not as favorites. I hope I'm wrong, believe me. Vegas just plays the Sharks so well. It's gonna be a knock down, fist fest in this series. Gonna be fun...On to other things...

Columbus has a nice road record this year going 25-14-2. But, they don't seem to match up well vs Tampa, As Columbus is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Tampa. O/U Wise?! The total has gone OVER in 4-2 last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay. Then again, you got two hot goalies going in with Columbus Bobrovsky going 6-1 last 7, 1.50 GAA, though he has struggled in the past during the playoffs.

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games on the road, The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders. This game is pretty much a 'pick-em' I see a tight game. NYI love unders btw. 27-51 to the under this season in fact...

One of the hottest teams of 2019 was The Blues. You gotta love a hot team going into the playoffs. That being said, St. Louis is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games when playing Winnipeg.St. Louis is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road. St. Louis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Winnipeg. I am not afraid to take a home team to have a one goal lead in the 3rd, and toss in an empty netter with a minute to play! WIN -1.5 +240 :cool:

5. That's it. O/U 5 In Nashville. Is Dallas gonna help it 'Over' They are 9-26-6 Under on the road. Nashville? 10-2 Under last 12. Can anyone find a reason to go 'Over' here? Under seems just too easy. The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas's last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville.

On to my favorite team since 1992. The Sharks 3-9 last 12. Vegas comes in 1-7 last 8. All I know is, the last meeting was a donnybrook, and I see more of it tonight. I don't like making wagers against a team I love but I have a hard time trusting Jones in goal and I believe Vegas ML is the play, and it also should go over 6 as the average combined score was 7 in their 4 meetings this season.

GL To All. :hockeyref::violenthockey:

:drinkingcouch:

pb yes.
Like in football as an example.
You can take Houston ML (SU) or ATS say +3.5.
The ATS In Hockey Is 1.5 Lines.
So let's look at Blues.
They beat the devils on March 30th and avs on April 1st but only by 1. So if you took them -1.5, you would have lost the ATS.

pb yes.
Like in football as an example.
You can take Houston ML (SU) or ATS say +3.5.
The ATS In Hockey Is 1.5 Lines.
So let's look at Blues.
They beat the devils on March 30th and avs on April 1st but only by 1. So if you took them -1.5, you would have lost the ATS.

Sharks babyy

Great effort by your Sharks last night, Vap. They took it right to a lackluster Vegas team from start to finish. And how can you not love Pavelski getting the first goal USING HIS FUCKING FACE TO DEFLECT IT IN?!?!

Hockey players are beasts...those dudes just dont give AF.

Back