Playoff games tonight--thoughts???

I took Mount Union -11 I think

They keep lining NDSU high. Coastal is better than SHSU. I'm not that high on SHSU but I gotta look deeper. Maybe a small lean to the Bearkats

Agree with Dwight, they keep lining NDSU a few too high IMO. And they've played each other the last two or three years, so somewhat familiar with each other....NDSU was kinda exposed defensively last week vs CC.
Lean with taking the points and the under.

Just took Southern Oregon -2.5 vs Marian in the NAIA championship which starts in 27 minutes

They didn't meet in the playoffs last year, but NDSU handled them pretty well in 2011 & 2012. Neither team is as strong as they were during those two seasons. I think this might be Illinois State's year. Should be a great battle if it's them & NDSU in the Championship.

That Mt. Union/Whitewater game is strange. Almost positive the game opened at 3.5, went to 7.5 by Monday, moved to 11.5 by Wednesday & now sits at 9.5 at 5dimes. Can't be sure about the exact line moves because my notes are at home & I'm currently at work. Seems like a lot of points to be giving a team that has beaten Mt. Union in 5 of the past 8 championship games & two of their three losses were within one score. Both teams have been dominant this year. Although, Mt. Union was only even remotely challenged by John Carroll twice & Whitewater did have two close playoff games against Wartburg & Linfield.

Back