Playoff Fantasy Football

madshooter

Nascar Connoisseur
I remember this being done before, pretty sure it was run through espn and we leaguesafed the money. Definately interested if it is going to be done again this year.

I set it up through ESPN.

League Name is CTG

Password its playoffs

PM me or leave a response here so I can send Leaguesafe.com invite.

I am pretty sure we did it at $35 the last time we did it, I am open to $25 or $50....doesn't matter to me.

I run 1 every year on the site Fantasypostseason.com. It is $20 a team and last year I had 50 entries. Most of the people are local and I collect the $$ in person but if anyone would be interested PM me and we could make arrangements. Yes sir and Jimbof20 are in from this site.

I'd prefer 50 but will play either way...ill sign up at work in the morning..

chris I think a non sticky is preferable to a sticky..gets a little cluttered up there...

sent you the invite trout, were gonna have to have someone collect via paypal. Leaguesafe will work, but it won't pay out until like april or something like that. I would prefer if we sent paypal to a mod or something like that if possible, I will collect if I have to.

Why no payout till April with Leagusafe?

because you have to set it up to what leagues they have available. They only do full season leagues. So the earlies would be setting it up under playoff hockey. Leaguesafe works awesome for full season leagues, but sucks for leagues like this.

Did you guys check this out on ESPN yet?

The salaries dont change?

Seems like you can just get whoever you want

because you have to set it up to what leagues they have available. They only do full season leagues. So the earlies would be setting it up under playoff hockey. Leaguesafe works awesome for full season leagues, but sucks for leagues like this.

You know you can set it up as an NFL PLayoff league in League Safe, right?

Where are the rules? I cant remember at what point we are locked in for our lineups. Isnt during the Championship week and then into the Superbowl?

6. HOW TO PLAY.
a. General. The objective of the Promotion is to accumulate the most points (see "Scoring" below) over the course of the Promotion Period by selecting a roster of eight (8) offensive professional football players from among the current rosters of all U.S. football teams and one (1) U.S. professional football team from which your defense and special teams statistics will be derived, while staying under the $50 million salary cap.
b. How to make your selections. You may enter your selections online by following the instructions in the How to Play section of the game.
c. Scoring. The Promotion scoring system is as follows:

• Offense (QB, RB, WR, TE, K)
  • 6 pts per rushing, receiving or return touchdown
  • 4 pts per passing touchdown
  • 3 pts per field goal made
  • 2 pts per passing, rushing or receiving 2 pt conversion
  • 1 pt per 10 yards rushing or receiving
  • 1 pt per 25 yards passing
  • 1 pt per extra point madeDefense/Special Teams (D)
  • 10 pts for 0 points allowed
  • 7 pts for 2-6 points allowed
  • 4 pts for 7-13 points allowed
  • 1 pt for 14-17 points allowed
  • 0 pts for 18-21 points allowed (note: team defense is responsible for all points allowed)
  • -1 pts for 22-27 points allowed
  • -4 pts for 28-34 points allowed
  • -7 pts for 35-45 points allowed
  • -10 pts for 46+ points allowed
  • 5 pts per team win
  • 3 pts per defensive or special teams TD
  • 2 pts per interception
  • 2 pts per fumble recovery
  • 2 pts per blocked punt, point after touchdown or field goal (note: a deflected kick of any kind does not receive points)
  • 2 pts per safety
  • 1 pt per sack
d. Lock-time. There will be a total of three (3) locking periods during this game: 1) Wild Card Weekend, 2) Divisional Weekend and 3) Conference Championship Weekend. Each roster slot will lock at the scheduled kickoff of each individual football player's game. Entrants must make sure their weekly picks are submitted by this lock-time. Selections submitted after the lock-time are considered invalid, and no points will be received. Entries will unlock on the Monday following each locking period with the exception of the Championship Weekend, when entries remained locked through the Super Bowl. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
e. Ties. The pool of tied entrants is reduced until only one (1) potential winner remains by applying the rules below in the order listed. However, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect not to break a tie and instead to award prizes to all eligible winners (or to all eligible winners then remaining after applying one [1] or more tiebreaker rules).
OVERALL TIEBREAKERS:

• In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration:
  • Tiebreaker #1 - Entry with the highest score in the Super Bowl
  • Tiebreaker #2 - Entry with the highest score in the Conference Championships
  • Tiebreaker #3 - Entry with the highest score in the Divisional Playoffs
  • Tiebreaker #4 - Entry with the highest score in the Wildcard Games
  • Tiebreaker #5 - Coin toss
In all cases, an entry that does not win a tiebreaker is eliminated from consideration.
f. Limit. ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESSES OR REGISTERED MEMBER ACCOUNTS), or PER EMAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS).

wait so i can change my lineup for next week? There's no point in selecting a Bronco or a Patriot this week due to the potential to play three games?

correct....it's not brain surgery in this one here...basically u get whoever u want every week...just a matter of picking the right ones

THe players cost can go up each week though based on production but not to the point where you cant afford anyone.
They actually won't change for the playoff version:

You can read my Gridiron Playoff Challenge preview for a detailed look at how the game works, but the basics include setting a weekly lineup before the wild-card weekend, divisional playoffs and conference championships (that final roster will be locked through the Super Bowl). The sum of all of your market values can't surpass the $50 million salary cap, but, unlike in the regular-season version of the Gridiron Challenge, the market values will not change based on performance. The values listed will remain in place throughout the playoffs.

thats lame. salary should be based on how many people want to own them and yeah u shouldn't be able to have brady and rodgers

we have 4 teams as of this morning, up to you guys.....we can play winner takes all ....thought we would have more than this.

yea not sure why people don't want a quick gamble....50 winner take all for 2 bones is fine by me..with the group that's here if u wanna just paypal the winner 50 bucks when it's complete I'm fine with that...that's why we do for the four team snake drafts of the ncaa tourney..

yea not sure why people don't want a quick gamble....50 winner take all for 2 bones is fine by me..with the group that's here if u wanna just paypal the winner 50 bucks when it's complete I'm fine with that...that's why we do for the four team snake drafts of the ncaa tourney..

that will work out fine, with only 4 of us, winner takes all for $50 each

Rice and Peterson both crush 100 yards...neither get a TD :-/ both AJs get decent Rec yards...neither get a TD...

Pitta and GB's D kept me alive :-/

little hole aint no thing

They key round is the last one where you have to basically pick who wins. The game is won or lost in that round

Back