Playoff bound

Professor

I'm just saying if Georgia Tech plays as well as they did against Florida St. When they play this weekend, they will make the playoffs. Probably seeded somewhere 9-12 but they got a shot.

Pretty hard to believe there will be any less than 7 in from the SEC and Big Ten the way it's set up and ND with that schedule will be in. So that leaves 3 spots for the big 12 and ACC champs then one other since #16 will be the highest ranked G5. Pretty much have to win the ACC or be that one team that's the lucky loser of the B12/ACC sweepstakes.

No matter what you think of the playoff (I clearly hate the concept) preseason rankings will still dictate who gets in at the end of the day.

For sure I believe preseason rankings will have a influence on who makes it but GT isn't winning the ACC with Miami looking like they do. However I do see GT playing them tough unless they start to fold. If that happens they get in, but they have to lose the ACC championship to Miami and that be their only loss.

Reactions: KJ
Pretty hard to believe there will be any less than 7 in from the SEC and Big Ten the way it's set up and ND with that schedule will be in. So that leaves 3 spots for the big 12 and ACC champs then one other since #16 will be the highest ranked G5. Pretty much have to win the ACC or be that one team that's the lucky loser of the B12/ACC sweepstakes.

No matter what you think of the playoff (I clearly hate the concept) preseason rankings will still dictate who gets in at the end of the day.
That's the best way to cap it ..

8 combo the big 2 conferences and the ND pencil in.

Reactions: KJ
Back