Players?

Have some friends that just got back Monday that stayed at the Westin and loved it, last time we stayed at the Hyatt on the other end of the beach...I like Lahaina Grill as well, but got a soft spot for Roy's, there's one at the Marriott a few minutes from me and have always enjoyed it, the bill is just a tad higher in Maui. Mala is great too, someone turned me on to it the first time we went out there.

Will McGirt, there's a guy no one ever takes in pools yet always is somehow up there

Have some friends that just got back Monday that stayed at the Westin and loved it, last time we stayed at the Hyatt on the other end of the beach...I like Lahaina Grill as well, but got a soft spot for Roy's, there's one at the Marriott a few minutes from me and have always enjoyed it, the bill is just a tad higher in Maui. Mala is great too, someone turned me on to it the first time we went out there.

I'm sure the Westin is really nice, but for the money we paid for a mountain view room we could have had an ocean front room at the Royal Lahaina (or just paid less and had more spending money). Plus the Westin is $31 a night in resort fees where the Royal Lahaina doesn't have a resort fee. Don't forget I am Jewish and it kills me to waste money. lol

Last time I did a package, Hyatt plus a week of SUV for the same price that I would have paid for just the hotel if I booked with them directly. Like a free week of SUV rental, and taxes already included on top of that. Honestly it came down to Hyatt or Westin on that trip...time before we stayed at Napili Kai, just a stone's throw from Kapalua, walking distance to the village there and loved it. That one required a relative's discount but the resort was awesome, private beach, etc...and 18 hole putting green where the dollars were a flyin

Course appears to be playing more difficult than I remember

How many years it been in May? 10-11 now?

Great tourney but always got stuck in March Madness time forever and May is about the least golf I watch all year so I haven't watched this in full for years.

Probably longer than that, I only really remember it being bookended by the Masters and US Open

Last time I did a package, Hyatt plus a week of SUV for the same price that I would have paid for just the hotel if I booked with them directly. Like a free week of SUV rental, and taxes already included on top of that. Honestly it came down to Hyatt or Westin on that trip...time before we stayed at Napili Kai, just a stone's throw from Kapalua, walking distance to the village there and loved it. That one required a relative's discount but the resort was awesome, private beach, etc...and 18 hole putting green where the dollars were a flyin

We booked our flights on miles, our car through Costco and then booked our hotel through Southwest.com. They (SW) book it through booking.com so you get a great rate and SW was offering bonus miles for booking through their site - we got 45,000 free miles. Every package was way more.

Welp, this lawn isn't going to mow itself today...

Sposed to start around 10:30, took a nap instead #winning

We booked our flights on miles, our car through Costco and then booked our hotel through Southwest.com. They (SW) book it through booking.com so you get a great rate and SW was offering bonus miles for booking through their site - we got 45,000 free miles. Every package was way more.

I booked flights separately, had to do phx to Honolulu then over to Maui a few days later and home from there. The package was just a hotel/car deal that was the same price as the hotel directly through Hyatt, technically quite a bit less because taxes were included...flights were only $500

So mrtake and I have the 1st tee time tomorrow morning (8:30am) and 2 guys joined us. Those 2 guys have another tee time at 11:40 - think they plan on taking off in front of us or do they think 4 people can play a round in 3 hours? I can play a round in just under 3 hours by myself if I don't have to wait at all.

Aces at 17 in tourney history:
1986: Fabel
1991: Claar
1997: Couples
1999: Sindelar
2000: Azinger
2002: Jimenez
2016: Wilcox
2017: Garcia

Rahm just always on the leaderboard, really wasn't so sold on him this weekend

Jeeeesh, look at this poor fellow at US Open Sectional Qualifying yesterday...

C_gqq3tWsAApblP.jpg:large
He did have 2 bogeys. So 2 squares.
I wonder what shapes go over the rest of those #s if that card popped up on tv

playing Si Woo Kim to win the Players, imo value on the +1600 and under the radar rising star

Back