Player Props Week 7 Discussion

He Hate Me

I hope everyone is treated the same
I have played these so far:

2 units:
Ryan Williams longest reception over 29.5 yards -115 (Bovada & Bet365)
Williams to score a TD props went to minus money last week & is -180 to -200 this week. He has scored a TD every week, but he has had at least a 43 yard reception every week.

1 unit:
Haynes King over 37.5 yards rushing -115 (Bet365)
0.75 unit:
Haynes King over 50 yards rushing +165 (DK)
0.25 unit:
Haynes King over 60 yards rushing +290 (DK)

I have played these so far:

2 units:
Ryan Williams longest reception over 29.5 yards -115 (Bovada & Bet365)
Williams to score a TD props went to minus money last week & is -180 to -200 this week. He has scored a TD every week, but he has had at least a 43 yard reception every week.

1 unit:
Haynes King over 37.5 yards rushing -115 (Bet365)
0.75 unit:
Haynes King over 50 yards rushing +165 (DK)
0.25 unit:
Haynes King over 60 yards rushing +290 (DK)

Love king rush props and Williams ov 74 rec

I want to play burden 100+ +155 but god I hate mizzou game plans, Started to think it made more sense to just rock with Noel over 104 but he isn’t a home run hitter and when tigers played other scrubs he didn’t get all that many carries. Just feel like they really need to get Burden some numbers and there no chance anyone on umass can stick him, just a matter if this asshole coaching staff will throw the ball any??

Rocco Becht ov 250 passing +110

Really like the over 53 in this game also, imo they came at least 3-4 points short w this total. Think they basing it off isu gaudy defensive numbers but they have yet to see an offense as balanced or explosive as wvu! Greene is a one man wrecking crew who has gotten better as a passer every year, think his legs will help wvu create numbers in the run game and his scrambling will allow some guys to get free for a big play or 2! The reason we rocking with Becht passing yards cause Greene could get his in any number of ways while I’m incredibly confident isu path to offense is gonna be Becht airing it out to a couple the best WRs in the big12! The way to beat this wvu d is thru the air and over the top! They play aggressive but their corners can be had. Just look what pitt’s eli Holstein did going for over 300 on wvu. Neers allow a whopping 9.4 yards per pass which ranks 127th in the country!! The only 2 games Becht didn’t go well over this were in games isu defense controlled from the start, don’t expect that to happen here, wvu will put up points and becht will have to throw for his team to have a chance!

Rocco Becht ov 250 passing +110

Really like the over 53 in this game also, imo they came at least 3-4 points short w this total. Think they basing it off isu gaudy defensive numbers but they have yet to see an offense as balanced or explosive as wvu! Greene is a one man wrecking crew who has gotten better as a passer every year, think his legs will help wvu create numbers in the run game and his scrambling will allow some guys to get free for a big play or 2! The reason we rocking with Becht passing yards cause Greene could get his in any number of ways while I’m incredibly confident isu path to offense is gonna be Becht airing it out to a couple the best WRs in the big12! The way to beat this wvu d is thru the air and over the top! They play aggressive but their corners can be had. Just look what pitt’s eli Holstein did going for over 300 on wvu. Neers allow a whopping 9.4 yards per pass which ranks 127th in the country!! The only 2 games Becht didn’t go well over this were in games isu defense controlled from the start, don’t expect that to happen here, wvu will put up points and becht will have to throw for his team to have a chance!
Good stuff

Wow. Matt Campbell just became my all time favorite coach. Wvu qb Greene became a turnover machine in 4th leaving becht passing prop in my favorite fucking position, just needing 12 yards and looks as if he won’t throw 1 pass in 4th qrtr! I swear I’ve lost way to many like this!! Then the impossible happens, with game over wvu using time outs for some reason, get isu to 4th and 2 with like 10 seconds left and my guy Campbell lets Becht throw a 20 yard pass to cash!! Talk about some beautiful justice!!! Isu is my new team!! Lol

Back