Player Props Week 6 Discussion

He Hate Me

I hope everyone is treated the same
I do not see a lot this Saturday.
These are the only props that I have played:

1 unit:
Cook over 223.5 yds passing -112 (FD)
Cook over 275 yards passing +330 (DK)

Damn, I like cook also. Just gotta hope mizzou coaching staff doesn’t stay ultra conservative and let this turn into an ugly defensive game. The route to success for tigers offense is def thru the air, these pricks have bad habit of holding the offense back but think this spot dictates they throw it down field more.

Prob first time I ever played armed forces psssimg prop or any over in these games but horvath isn’t your typical option qb he can throw, has been putting up a bigger number each week, possessions might be more limited here but think it makes more sense to throw vs a team well versed in stopping the option and who pass d is incredibly suspect,, thought his number would be much closer to l50 than this, gotta take a shot.

Thanks for posting this, I added a unit to it too.
I will likely go 3 and 0 or 0 for 3 with my Cook props.

Up to mizzou conservative ass coaching, he will hit this easy if they don’t insist on trying to run all day. With the bye and matchup it screams to throw! They did something similar last year, didn’t really break out the entire passing game until they faced kst. Just worry they won’t do it willingly, not sure if Aggies offense can put up enough points to force them into it?

Brooks ov 77 Rec

He has went over 80 every game cept vs Irish where he still hsd 70, smu d will never be confused with the Irish d! Think ville hangs a big number here and brooks been the go to guy in the passing gm. Thought bout bell cause the big play potential, he could go over 40 on one play but he just hsmt been consistently producing like brooks.

Up to mizzou conservative ass coaching, he will hit this easy if they don’t insist on trying to run all day. With the bye and matchup it screams to throw! They did something similar last year, didn’t really break out the entire passing game until they faced kst. Just worry they won’t do it willingly, not sure if Aggies offense can put up enough points to force them into it?
Yeah, coming into the season I assumed that Mizzou would lean into the passing game more since Schrader graduated, but Noel is every bit as good as Schrader and maybe better. I made a comment in the week 3 thread about betting on Noel's rushing totals in the future games that Mizzou would lean on the run but totally spaced on betting on him the next week against Vandy. Gotta have A&M score some to force it.

Yeah, coming into the season I assumed that Mizzou would lean into the passing game more since Schrader graduated, but Noel is every bit as good as Schrader and maybe better. I made a comment in the week 3 thread about betting on Noel's rushing totals in the future games that Mizzou would lean on the run but totally spaced on betting on him the next week against Vandy. Gotta have A&M score some to force it.

I don’t think they will have a ton of success on ground vs these guys, he could hit some chunk runs but don’t think they consistently be churning out yrds w the outside zone. Secondary is the place to go after Aggies! Gotta believe they see that with extra week to prepare.

I don’t think they will have a ton of success on ground vs these guys, he could hit some chunk runs but don’t think they consistently be churning out yrds w the outside zone. Secondary is the place to go after Aggies! Gotta believe they see that with extra week to prepare.
Yeah I agree but I have also thought that before about Mizzou.

Yeah I agree but I have also thought that before about Mizzou.

Tell me bout it, took me a minute last year to figure them out but got in the groove w passing gm props, picking the right wr, this one is tough cause I dunno if Aggies offense can force them into throwing? I do think the d can take run away tho. It makes total sense for tigers to come out throwing but if they will im not sure. The passing props and this total I don’t think end up close to the numbers, either going way over or it be super ugly.

Sucked the refs did lot of damage to mizzou early on then they called back 80 yard td pass. Horvsth had a 60 yarder called back but he still went over, just barely, shoulda been by more but if counts all the same! Brooks hit a big play to fly over so far ok day (really good if Pitt wins!)

Passing on the next section, if I was gonna play anything I like the wvu run game, cj Donaldson and Greene both over 60 but gonna hold off. Have some later ones soon.

Kj Jefferson 50+ rush yards

Gators have not been able to stop run games, anyone who has wanted to run has had success and we know kj will take off plenty! Last game vs Colorado he took a lot of losses snd still managed to go for 70+, sacks shouldn’t be much a issue here, if he runs it 9+ times think he will hit A big one at some point and get this rather easily.

Clemson

Klubnick over 250 pass yards

Smaller here cause I’m a bit worried they get a big lead and the defense does lot the work. Hoping fsu can limit the run s bit and he roast them thru air, he picked them apart last year in a loss so I have no doubt he can go past this, it just be a matter of opportunity.

Duke

Murphy over 2l6 pass yards

I think this a higher scoring game and if we to believe the line duke should be trailing. gtech run d is pretty good but you can get them thru the air, its not like duke isn’t throwing having attempted 34 or more passes in all but A easy win vs mtsu. If the gtexh offense does their part and puts up some points think Murphy will end up close to 250.

Duke

Murphy over 2l6 pass yards

I think this a higher scoring game and if we to believe the line duke should be trailing. gtech run d is pretty good but you can get them thru the air, its not like duke isn’t throwing having attempted 34 or more passes in all but A easy win vs mtsu. If the gtexh offense does their part and puts up some points think Murphy will end up close to 250.
Murphy kind of sucks but i took this too. hope there's some points in that one

Minnesota

Taylor ov 28 rec yards

Thought bout brogmer passing yards here but man do they dump the ball off to their running back a bunch! He has went for 37 or more in 3 of the 4 games he has played, catching 4,5, and l0 pssses. Gotta believe gophers will be trailing and looking to throw so should be plenty of chances to dump it off to Taylor.

Back