Player Props Week 1 Discussion

He Hate Me

I hope everyone is treated the same
Post what you are playing or what you are looking at, @2daBank and any others.

So far I have played these:

2.5 units:
Garrett Green over 42.5 yards rushing -115 (Bet365)

2 units:
Tory Horton over 68.5 yards receiving -108 (Ceasars)

0.5 unit:
Garrett Green over 60 yards rushing +235 (DK)

I was hoping to find a Drones rushing prop but I do not see any.
I may play Jaylin Lane over 37.5 yards receiving but gonna wait to see if Gallo will play.
I will also play Castellanos rushing prop on Monday but I am gonna wait until later in the day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Man between taking care of my wife and baseball I havnt even looked at 2narro games yet. Im on insane heater with mlb pitcher props, Ff team totals, and a few ml’s scattered in. Just hadn’t made sense to back off mlb to work on this. I’m gonna set an early alarm tho and hopefully have a few things for 2marro!! I am all bout Greene and wvu 2marro, think we already talked bout him.

This gonna be a light day for me but I’ll start dipping my toes:

Carson Beck ov 261 pass yards -120

Gonna try to find a parlay partner for his over 1.5 td passes just don’t have yet and little juicy to play strsiggg at -155.. Clemson lost a lot on d and think Uga thin at rb. Best move to let best player air it out

I’m not seeing any under numbers. Kinda interested in Riley Leonard under props just cause elko should have world class athletes and if Anyone knows how ti stop Riley it should be him!!

Im not sure if this a mistake or not but im splitting greene rush and pass, imo he got better as a passer all last year and now another offseason gotta think he continues to get better, 177 not shit to ask, especially if they end up trailing, I’m not sure they will be honestly! He a big play hunter and his feet can buy enough time to get someone open even vs psu imo. 2 big plays and it doesn’t leave a ton of passing yards to get, and hell maybe psu focused on taking his legs away. Still not passing on his rushing just gonna solit between his rush and pass.

Last year psu d gave up well over 200 passing to Illinios, Indiana, Maryland, and the osu which not exactly the same but thought the others were telling! Lol

Terps te

Howard 29+ rec yards -120

Terps breaking in new qb, I don’t care who it is. The qb best friend the te and this kid next in line after paying his dues last year, I don’t think he has any problem going 40+ and prob a tuddy.

Castellanos is now in a pro-style offense. I just wonder if he is going to run as much?
Yeah, I would prefer if O'Brien was not there as there will be less design runs for Castellanos and more forced throws. He will still run on if the play breaks down, on 3rd and short, etc. FSU had no sacks last week against GT and King had over 50 yards rushing against them. That and since Fanduel has the Castellanos rush total at 50.5 makes me still want to play it.

DK has a Diego Pavia rushing total at 35 but no Drones rushing total in the VT/Vandy game.
VT generally struggles against QBs that can run/scramble, not against running/option QBs but they are really improved at LB and bigger and deeper on the D-line so I think they will be less vulnerable this year.

This gonna be a light day for me but I’ll start dipping my toes:

Carson Beck ov 261 pass yards -120

Gonna try to find a parlay partner for his over 1.5 td passes just don’t have yet and little juicy to play strsiggg at -155.. Clemson lost a lot on d and think Uga thin at rb. Best move to let best player air it out
This looks better with Etienne not playing, maybe this was known but I did not.

I did play 1 unit on Jaylin Lane over 37.5 yds receiving (Bovada)
Gallo is out for VT so I think there will be more crossing routes and slants for Lane. Jennings is back but more of an outside receiver and Felton is the deep guy. I think VT will be kinda conservative today.

Post what you are playing or what you are looking at, @2daBank and any others.

So far I have played these:

2.5 units:
Garrett Green over 42.5 yards rushing -115 (Bet365)

2 units:
Tory Horton over 68.5 yards receiving -108 (Ceasars)

0.5 unit:
Garrett Green over 60 yards rushing +235 (DK)

I was hoping to find a Drones rushing prop but I do not see any.
I may play Jaylin Lane over 37.5 yards receiving but gonna wait to see if Gallo will play.
I will also play Castellanos rushing prop on Monday but I am gonna wait until later in the day tomorrow.
Added one more unit on Horton over, but 71.5 was the best that I could find

Tailing on Horton @70.5 -120
I considered adding Horton alt line over 90 for my last unit bet, which is around +160 to +180 but did not just in case Tex dbs have actually improved from last year. Their pass rush should be worse which should put even more pressure on the dbs.

I considered adding Horton alt line over 90 for my last unit bet, which is around +160 to +180 but did not just in case Tex dbs have actually improved from last year. Their pass rush should be worse which should put even more pressure on the dbs.
Agreed.

I actually did a lot of Texas reading via a few guys at our sites this week in anticipation of next week.

Total shot in dark this kid the man

Caleb Jackson 60+ and alt numbers all way to 100+ rush and td -135

Back