Where did they get this total?
No idea.
Looking at LA playing b-b at home I only see 2 games last 20
107-104 vs Hornets
130-105 Seattle
Lakers are 4-1 over at home this season
Portland went under because they only scored 76 points
The last 6 times Denver has played at LA reach through 2007
They scored 99 twice. The other 4 were much higher.
The lowest total put up was 214
Denver does have under games
When their opponent quits and stops scoring
Anyone seeing the Lakers do a Boston and scoring 85 points?
Denver scored 94 points at Boston
That was a worst 4 in 6 when Boston stopped scoring at 85
At Cleveland they lost 99-110.
Last year they got swept in the playoffs by the Lakers
This season they lost at home 97-104 to them.
I am sure they are in a peaceful and forgiving mood.
Right.
Denver is 2-18 su and 6-14 ats in LA
They know this.
Thre is no bended knee here. They want their pound of flesh and they will come in very hard and the Lakers will respond. Think they score over a 100 and they are playing the Lakers. Looks like a low number to me.
At any rate I bet over on that assumption.
GL

it's gotta be due to the b2b, but the lakers honestly cruised by the suns tonight... Gotta agree, but i cant get a number till tomorrow morning. gl

Half unit play on Bobcats plus 4.5 first half. Combination of reformed Bobcat line up and simple fact that for the last 2 years at least the Bobcats have been much better in the first half of games. Atlanta 1-3 ats this season at home first half.

Yeah, just finished writing my write up about the same bet as well. Billups will try to slow the pace down a bit, but Denver shold reach 90 - 95 points and Lakers will go
over 100 points at home against the no defense Nuggets (Nene and Billups isn't enough, it is still 5 on 5 game).

Possible. Try not to have more than 1 play a game and have an automatic in Minn second quarter and a likely overload with Boston second half IF I play that but makes me somewhat overloaded there. BOL

lakers and suns didnt even reach over. Thats why the total placed so low. Billups doesnt try to run the floor like nash, so I believe this goes under easily, even the lakers are slowing it down in the last few games. Only players who try to run the floor are farmar and Vujacic...Good health tho

Minnesota/Boston should go under as well...public is on the over, line opened at 186 and is now down to 183.5 on pinny...

Thanks. Just got some. Wallace scores a basket with less than 2 seconds left to give me a cover with the Bobcats plus 4.5:seeya:

No. It was my own fault. Absolutely predictable. You notice the GS game went over. So did Toronto. Actually so did Portland Sacramento where I had the wrong view totally. Those games went over because neither team had conceded superiority. It was a struggle and the way you win a struggle is by scoring points.
This was not a struggle. Denver had conceded superiority in the past. In the first half LA, probably the best team in basketball took a 20 point lead and reestablished dominance and at that point both teams stopped playing basketball. The point is logicly I could have just bet over for the first half before dominance had been confirmed. Once a blowout is established and the home team is winning unders are very common but not so much in the first half.
I had a great day. Won about 8 bets and lost 3. Did not need to lose this. Just needed to take a little more time

Back