Play

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
Parlay-----Miami -1065, Georgia Tech -175, LSU-380 and Bama -285 ( 1 to win 1.933) you know one will bite me in the ass, but....GL. :cheers3:

Yeah, im not over this way much. You just talked me into a 4 pm start instead of 5. Hit everything you touch Hugh. :cheers3:

Alabama -135 --- better team and stud pitcher versus freshman. Sign me up. GL with your action today.

1-2 (-1.0) costly error hurt bad last time out
auburn -120....rare start for Braymer, riding the .168 allowed. GLTA

3-4 (-1.25) Miami Hurricanes -130.....one must have faith I can find the plus side.....been treading water all year. GLTA

4-4 with an easy one (-0.25).....Louisville -110...don't care they're 9-9 on the road, beast versus a freshman being thrown to the wolves. Forgot to thank hound, grind and mrob (handshake) busy day but hit everything u touch

5-4 (+.75) Ole miss -245 for half unit. - short version is I'm fading Brown. Find nothing but winners today gentlemen.

Thanx fellas (handshake) 6-4 (+1.25) putting a unit on lsu -125 and Kentucky +172 ( about as good a number as you'll see with Beggs) Might and another one or so. GLTA

8-5 (+2.44) ramblin' wreck +120....had this one circled couple of days ago but was honestly hoping for a little better number, but good enough. GLTA. :cheers3:

Thanx Grind, can't wait either and we're getting close. Terrible pick last time out. 8-6 (+1.44) n c state +210 for a unit is all I got. Best of luck to everyone today.

Back