Play on Pats

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Random thoughts for a big play on PATRIOTS...

-The Texans allowed a special teams TD, committed 2 fumbles (1 lost), and had 4 interceptions. However they did move the ball, having 4 drives of 8 plays or more (silver lining).

-Game started 7-0 before either offense took the field, Hoyer has worst game in playoff history (fact), but yet were still able to move the ball against a Chiefs defense.

-4/5 turnovers took place in the 1H yet only lead 13-0 at half despite this horrendous start.

-Houston was who we thought they were, just barely stumbling in the playoffs.

-Brady is 14-3 at home in the playoffs

-11 straight NFL wins? Really?

-Preservation over momentum. Getting healthy (Brady, Edleman, Gronk) for deep playoff run.

-Pats off a loss and returning home.

-No Maclin maybe, who else other than Kelce can be a threat?

-Steven Jackson first playoff game, might be an unexpected hero of the game?

Best of health to all, should be a great game, but I'll lay -4 (-120) in this one!

Good luck. No dog in this fight but I don't know everyone is discounting Kansas City's winning streak. This isn't college. Every game features professional athletes. I don't care who they played, it's not easy winning 11 games in a row especially with what this team had to go through.

Good luck. No dog in this fight but I don't know everyone is discounting Kansas City's winning streak. This isn't college. Every game features professional athletes. I don't care who they played, it's not easy winning 11 games in a row especially with what this team had to go through.

The streak has included 3 playoff teams. The Steelers without Ben, the Broncos (Manning got benched, 0 passer rating 1st half), and last week at Houston. What do you mean "especially with what this team had to go through"?

Primed for a big loss, to win that many NFL games is impressive and I'm not discounting the Chiefs at all. Reid is coach of the year. This will just be the Pats we know today is all I'm saying.

The streak has included 3 playoff teams. The Steelers without Ben, the Broncos (Manning got benched, 0 passer rating 1st half), and last week at Houston. What do you mean "especially with what this team had to go through"?

Do you know who Jamaal Charles is? Eric Berry?

Not to mention the chiefs are the better storyline

GL Stacks....I am down on NE too....everyone I talk to thinks I'm fukking nuts.....just the way I like it

Back