Pizza Thrower @ Fenway

LOL...been waiting to see this, heard about it from all my friends back at home :an_roll_laugh:

That video is one reason why local baseball broadcasts are so great. The local team guys, generally, will talk about anything for an inning or two. They don't care, they've got 162 of those damn things to call, so one inning spent laughing about nonsense in April, they don't even give it a second thought.

Of course, it's precisely that kind of stuff that makes some people despise local announcers. I personally find it really funny.

Saw this on Sportscenter..

I told my wife the same thing...only in Boston..

Try to hit the LF and u fuck up your own fan..

DAMMIT. Does anyone have this clip? I noticed it's been removed by YouTube...

If you guys can find another link, please post. The last one I saw had two parts... totalling about 6-7 minutes and including the bottom of one inning and the top of the next... These guys just kept talking about it and showed a ton of replays and I can't remember laughing so hard at almost anything else....

Gotta see it again...

lol Joe...

If you have a pulse, a penis, and one working arm - the Phillies ARE offering tryouts...

Common knowledge I thought, man....

at youtube search for tombo713 he has some funny ones
the pizza thing, nasty wife and chesthair are all priceless lol.

7 year anniversary of one of the great moments in Boston sports history. Found the oldest thread yet, edited the initial post with the youtube clip that works.

Please take 4 minutes and watch Remy and Don at their finest.

Every year on patriot day this is the first thing I think about LOL. I know Rex is gonna reference the pizza throwing guy in some way!

I was watching it live and remember thinking "What the F just happened, did that guy just throw a piece of pizza at the other guy?" I saw it before the replays. When they came back from commercial, you could tell Don had been laughing the whole commercial break. And Jerry is just funny as fuck.

Back