Pittsburgh vs Philly

I don't know but I'm rolling with it. Eagles too deep at QB and have an overall deeper team in the trenches.

i dont see them beein too deep at qb. why isnt pitt on tha same level?

big ben > mcnabb
batch > feeley (maybe an even matchup here)
dixon < kolb

I think the rotation is Ben for 1 series. Charlie 2-3... then Dixon and Potts

Eagle starters are "supposed" to go 1.5q then 1.5 for backups, then scrubs for the 4th.

yeah i jus heard about philly starters. heard 1q earlier. but dont like to see mcnabb goin up against 2nd team D

I think the rotation is Ben for 1 series. Charlie 2-3... then Dixon and Potts

Eagle starters are "supposed" to go 1.5q then 1.5 for backups, then scrubs for the 4th.
Bro, can't see McNabb in there for more than a series or two. Westbrook is out. Batch will play the majority of the 1H and he's one of the better back-ups in the league (IMO). After Frye who's left, Kolb? Agree with TRU 100% = depth at QB is a push at worse for Pittsburgh. If anything, I think Pittsburgh is deeper at QB, RB, WR and DB. Aren't like 3 of 4 of Philly's starting secondary out as well?

Mcnabb if healthy is better than Big Ben. He has one of the lowest TD to INT ratios of all time and is a winner. Never been handed a superbowl behind a nasty d/running game like Ben.

Feely = Batch? I don't know... Batch can make some plays but Feely showed he's as good a backup as there is last year vs. Pats.

Dixon to Kolb aint even close... and that's where I would say 90% of my statement was generated from. I like Dixon though but game 1 might be a little tough on him.

Pittsburgh +1x 220/200 :36_1_36:

Doesn't make any sense to me, I guess we'll find out in a little while.

Last edited:
Mcnabb if healthy is better than Big Ben. He has one of the lowest TD to INT ratios of all time and is a winner. Never been handed a superbowl behind a nasty d/running game like Ben.

Feely = Batch? I don't know... Batch can make some plays but Feely showed he's as good a backup as there is last year vs. Pats.

Dixon to Kolb aint even close... and that's where I would say 90% of my statement was generated from. I like Dixon though but game 1 might be a little tough on him.

Bro, to say that McNabb is better than Ben is crazy. Ben's only been around a four years and he's putting up crazy numbers! Look at 07', 3rd in TD passes ans 2nd in rating. Other than the year he was hurt he hasn't had a QB rating under 98 I think. Handed a Superbowl? They were a wild card and beat Denver and Indy ON THE ROAD? McNabb, what the hell has he ever won? Not trying to start anything but I really think that was a rediculous statement.

Seattle +3 110/100 :36_1_36:

Too much at QB for Seattle.

Last edited:
San Fransisco +1 (110/100) :down:

Screw the Raiders although they are my boys. I think there's more depth at the skill positions for SF.

Last edited:
Back