Pitt vs Cle

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
I see a LOT of people I really respect on Pitt ats this week. I understand that they’ll be supremely motivated to continue their attempt to still make the playoffs. However, I don’t think Cleveland will lack for motivation in being able to keep a hated rival out of the playoffs, plus I think theyd like to keep the momentum they seem to be building with massage boy back under center.

Lastly, isn’t there some trend about playing against Balty/Pitt after they play each other? Thoughts?

I see a LOT of people I really respect on Pitt ats this week. I understand that they’ll be supremely motivated to continue their attempt to still make the playoffs. However, I don’t think Cleveland will lack for motivation in being able to keep a hated rival out of the playoffs, plus I think theyd like to keep the momentum they seem to be building with massage boy back under center.

Lastly, isn’t there some trend about playing against Balty/Pitt after they play each other? Thoughts?

I agree with the psychology. Teams that need to win often play tight, whereas Cleveland is in a position to play loose and they‘ll want to hurt their rivals

I know what you‘re referring to, the trend says to fade Pitt ats after they play Baltimore

I have not seen much improvement with Deshaun. Think Pitt’s defense dominates today and holds Clev to 10pts. Prediction is 20-10 Pitt.

I played under. Pitts D much improved with Watt and I don't really want to lay points with Pickett

Back