Pitt @ St. Louis Thursday 12/20

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
10-5-1 MNF YTD (67%)
56-53-2 YTD (51%)
52-49-2 ATS YTD (51%)
3-5 Totals (37%)

At first glance I would say that 7 1/2 is too many to lay here but the Rams are beat up. Nothing left to play for and the QB is hurt. Here is a quote that will sum it all up :

By The Associated Press
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

By R.B. FALLSTROM AP Sports Writer
ST. LOUIS - Four days after Cheeseheads took over the Edward Jones Dome, the St. Louis Rams are braced for an invasion of the Terrible Towels. So much for home-field advantage.
Running back Steven Jackson, the most outspoken of the Rams, said after Sunday's 33-14 loss to the Packers that it felt like playing at Lambeau Field minus the frozen tundra. So many disenchanted fans sold their tickets to visitors that the crowd was close to an even split. "It's a joke," Jackson said.

Nuff said.

Steelers - 7 1/2 :cheers:

Roll with the steelers tonight!

Coming off 2 straight losses, manhood questioned last week as they were run out of their own building coupled with the browns winning and putting pressure on for the division makes me think they take their frustration on a Ram team who has given up on the season.

I'm on too, shark, I think this will be like the New Orleans Atlanta game, Steelers will beat these guys good tonight.

I'm on too, shark, I think this will be like the New Orleans Atlanta game, Steelers will beat these guys good tonight.

I hope so sammy cause I lost my ass last MNF. grrrr This time of year alot of things happen with the lines. Too many teams want to be spoilers and will actually play harder now that they are eliminated. Go figure. Tonight though, I think the Steelers will over power these Rams. Atleast I hope so. :shake:

The Jags are a much, much , better team than the Rams. Matter of fact, some sports announcers actually have the Jags over the Colts.

Let's not compare the JAGS to the RAMS, Jags are the most physical O line in the league. Short rest does hurt but the fans will be 50-50.

A team like the RAMS is a perfect opponent for the Steelers, a soft team, STEELERS lose to teams better than them and beat the weaker ones.

The Jags game has nothing to do with this game. Its called bounceback, PITTS should bounce back in this spot, much like NEW Orleans did vs Atlanta. Also PITTS has been in tough spots playing in crazy rain and snow the last few weeks. This game they are finally indoors and I think they can score on the RAMS tonight. St Louis O line is not great and I think they can sack the QB.

Back