Pitt ML and Ariz +7.5

77toes

Pittsburgh wins, but doesn't cover. Gonna buy a half point and risk the same amount on the Pitt ML as I would win from Ariz +7.5.

Just can't see Pitt completely shutting down Arizona, they should score enough points to keep it close. When it comes down to it though, I don't think that the Arizona's D is good enough to seal the deal. Pitt has the "IT" factor, as well as possible help from the refs. That Seattle Super Bowl bet from a few years back still pisses me off.

Pittsburgh by 7 or less.

word... i'll take another Super Bowl in da 'burgh , even if they don't cover the spread....

BOL :shake:

with 2 experienced QBs this game is gonna be closer than what most people think.. im also taking ARIZONA +7 and UNDER 49.5 here...

GL

however if zona wins you lose quite a bit on the difference of the -300

and it is a good possibilyt that they can lose---

I would say this can work in a reg season game where you know your team will win, ie Pitts vs ravens, where they dominated every single 2nd half over ravens and would always find a way to win in the 4th qtr--

I think that is key in this one, This is not the type of game that you can guarantee either team winning in this game-

If you really think its going to be a close game, you may want to consider just doing a tease (yes a sucker bet, but little less risky than this "fake jake" IMO)

Steelers E / AZ +14 and you can get that at -120 or -130

The other option is to look at picking the exact score, i.e. Pitt to win by 0-7 pts. All books have different odds for this prop, but may be more advantageous than the Heavy, heavy lumber of Pitt ML for the artificial Jake you're trying to create.

BOL with whatever you play!

i dont like that bet, i know you kinda want to do it both ways but with all the nfl games ATS only about 15-16% have been decided by the point spread. Just something to think about.....you should pick the winner of the game SU and not hope to middle it. just my .02

If you really think its going to be a close game, you may want to consider just doing a tease (yes a sucker bet, but little less risky than this "fake jake" IMO)

Steelers E / AZ +14 and you can get that at -120 or -130

The other option is to look at picking the exact score, i.e. Pitt to win by 0-7 pts. All books have different odds for this prop, but may be more advantageous than the Heavy, heavy lumber of Pitt ML for the artificial Jake you're trying to create.

BOL with whatever you play!

:cheers:

I think you're playing it perfectly, toes. If I can get Pitt ML under -240 then I would mix that with Ariz +7'-110 or +7ev. GL

Pittsburgh wins, but doesn't cover. Gonna buy a half point and risk the same amount on the Pitt ML as I would win from Ariz +7.5.

Just can't see Pitt completely shutting down Arizona, they should score enough points to keep it close. When it comes down to it though, I don't think that the Arizona's D is good enough to seal the deal. Pitt has the "IT" factor, as well as possible help from the refs. That Seattle Super Bowl bet from a few years back still pisses me off.

Pittsburgh by 7 or less.

:cheers:

Back