Pistons vs Heat

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Wow the line is at 3.5 not sure what it opened at. But this one should be a blood bath.. 'an_horse' Im sure BAR had this capped at 8 to 10.

It's not definite but it looks like Rip is a go. Wade is still out for a while. Snacks won't be able to play a full game, I would say 25 to 30 minutes. Ricky Davis has yet to play a game with this team, so theres no telling how mr trouble double will fit in with the offense. Pistons in my opinion send a message on National TV :whip:
I don't get this line at all.

Yea would love to hear BAR's opinion on this game, Im sure he had it circled maybe steed could text him and ask him what he expected the line to be.

I hate laying 9 on the road but the Suns under dd with the sonics playing a second half of a back 2 back could get ugly. Best team in the league vs the worst in my opinion.,

I hate laying 9 on the road but the Suns under dd with the sonics playing a second half of a back 2 back could get ugly. Best team in the league vs the worst in my opinion.,
I agree, Suns should bust them although at this point in the year the B2B is probably an overrated angle.

I was surprised to see -1, as I expected to see -4.5.. which it'll prolly pass 2m. Anything over 185, and I'll prolly be on the under

I agree, Suns should bust them although at this point in the year the B2B is probably an overrated angle.

not in this case. Thats brutal.. play @ denver then against phoenix

you need at least 1 day rest before and after each of those games to perform right

the mile high effect is real and is not taken into account enough imo. this is why denver likes to run, because they really do have the advantage at home

not in this case. Thats brutal.. play @ denver then against phoenix

you need at least 1 day rest before and after each of those games to perform right

the mile high effect is real and is not taken into account enough imo. this is why denver likes to run, because they really do have the advantage at home
Sonics are young bucks though. They should be able to handle b2b. Playing at home after a night of running in the mountain air might actually be a relief. Regardless, the talent differential alone merits a play here I think. No way the Sonics are disciplined enough defensively to keep the Suns under 120. Nash and Amare should have field days against their counterparts.

Back