pistons vs bulls line???????

EAGLES2828

Pretty much a regular
whats up with this line? shouldnt' this line be like 7 or 8...they beat down on the bulls by 20 + at home and in game three they came back from 19 to beat them by seven .........anythoughts ....i might put 20 units on the pistons and i want to hear yr thoughts before i unload

Last edited:
i think you have you have a good play......I question Chiacagos motivation after getting beat down 3 games in a row, WHO wants to win one to go back on the road and get killed in Detroit..I wouldnt I would call it a season and go see my family and play some golf...Historically this series is over and they know that...I think Pisotns ML is the only play to consider.....

GL

disagree completely.. I dont think this young team especially wants to be swept from the playoffs.. its much more respectable to at least win one game than be swept... Im pretty sure scott skiles or ben wallace are guys who will lay down..

k just wanted to make sure im reading that correctly. dunno if ive ever heard that accusation before. then again they say you here learn something new everyday.

dunno if im gonna get involved today.

also, did any of you notice that one rim at the UC was extremely tighter than the other in Game 3?

Whats more respectable. 4-0 or 4-1 nither is repsectable, 4-1 means the pistons had an off day.

k just wanted to make sure im reading that correctly. dunno if ive ever heard that accusation before. then again they say you here learn something new everyday.

dunno if im gonna get involved today.

also, did any of you notice that one rim at the UC was extremely tighter than the other in Game 3?

LOL, they don't switch rims during the playoffs and its the same size as the other. LOL

LOL, they don't switch rims during the playoffs and its the same size as the other. LOL

you can make one rim tighter than the other by tightening the screws, nuts, and bolts. all that good stuff that makes up a rim.

please tell me someone else picked up on this.

Back