Pissedons/Keltics Game 3 Total

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
10-3 last round
1-0 so far this round

Over 176 Pissedons/Kelts
PissedOns/Detroit Red Wings ML parlay (+136)
Detroit 1stQ -1.5

Until boston can prove they can win on the road on the playoffs, which they havent done yet, I will continue to fade them there.
I get the value at + money parlaying them with the red wings who I think get it done in a close one tonight as well.
Illl call it the SEMCON special.

As far as the over goes, like I said last night I think detroit looks to set a more fast-paced tempo then boston does at home. More transition buckets, pushing the ball more, especially with billups coming back. While boston is content with walking the ball up, taking their time, and working their half court set.
And in that, in the first home game for detroit in the series, I think we're getting a generous line as after this game linesmakers will adjust and we will see a considerably higher total for game 4.
As long as boston can muster 80 I think detroit should make up for the rest.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Gotta say I think you're off with the type of offenses these teams play vs each other.

Celtics ideally want to play a more fast paced game while Detroit's game is more of a half court/ jump shot game

Gotta say I think you're off with the type of offenses these teams play vs each other.

Celtics ideally want to play a more fast paced game while Detroit's game is more of a half court/ jump shot game

Then we can agree to disagree :smiley_acbe:

Thats the style the stons played in boston, in settling for those mid range jump shots, but at home for them is a different story.
'an_horse'

well game 2 detroit actually did play fast paced....scored 32 in 2nd qtr...doesnt really happen often but did that game

Thanks satyr and measy....

I think I have a better feel on the fakers/spurs totals....
Ive watched more of that series.

to be honest this boston/detroit series is just not drawing my attention for the fulll 48 minutes. I have to go look at some LJC threads and then come back to the game.
east series are just so gd damn boring.

Franzen is out for Red Wings for Gm 1

Which sucks. When he plays, the wings dont lose.
I had the numbers regarding detroits winning percentage this playoffs when he plays vs when he doesnt...... but cant find them at the moment.

Good thing is chelios is actually going to give it a go tonight, although he'll probably be limited since he's still banged up....

and no gary roberts for pitt. which is good

although they still have fucking crosby malkin malone staal hossa etc.. that team is just stacked.
this series is just crazy in we're seeing the end of one dynasty (red wings), and the dawn of a new one (pens).
so much young talent on that pens squad its almost surreal

Well lets see.

So far I see detroit looking to beat boston down the floor every chance they get its just not happening yet.

I saw flip saunders screaming at billups to push the tempo and he did.

Unfortunately detroit is just no hitting shots.

But yeah, Id say that detroit is looking to emphasize transition buckets and run the floor as much as they can.

But maybe thats just me.....

well the books got me in the ass today, with the broom

0-3 sweep and this is my worst day of the playoffs obviously.
in fact i think i only had one other losing day.

missed at least pushing on the total by a deuce, detroit played like horseshit, tayshaun took and missed two many jumpers, billups was 60% woulda rather have seen more stuck and sit billups for this game.... stuck also actually played really well i thought....
besides rip in the 2nd half that was about it for the pissed-ons.
what a dismal, nightmareish first half.

the pace was there they did look to push the ball as much as they could, as we even saw flip motioning for them to run from the sideline, but they turned the fucking ball over too many times in the first half, played sloppily, and were just settling for terrible looks.

like BC said... no billups = no win.

anyways, we move on. for tomorrow im looking at under 192 in the spurs game, but need to wait on some injury updates for ginobli, ariza, and a couple other intangibles. congrats celts backers....well except indiancowboy of course..:cheers:

Tough night bro, I bit off a little on the Over @ 175 as well. Tough game, but seriously the ball bounces our a way a few different times, and were at the ticket window.

Im seeing a total of 174.5 for game 4, and most likely will be playing the over. I can see this series doing flip flops, if boston wins we see an under (detroit shooting) and if Detroit wins we see an over.

Boston got theres last night, and I expect to see a much better shooting performance out of Detroit come monday night.

Back