Pirates RSW 58.5

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
If anyone else is on either side of the Buccos RSW and still in doubt I apologize but....

What an awful wild ride to somehow cash the over 58.5 with 5 games to spare. Remind me not to do something like this again.

4-2 vs St Louis since late August...

Took 3 from a Cincy team still with playoff aspirations...

After September 6th at Chicago...looked like 56-57 wins tops but they've been over .500 since.

Yeah i was worried there were a couple opposite here. A disaster of a team. My main thoughts playing it was based on schedule and expecting a much weaker division (whoops) but they clawed out a few more down the stretch than they probably should've. God speed gentleman....lesson learned by me that a sub 60's RSW is not for the weak of heart that's for sure (either way).

That being said i'll continue to hit the O's RSW under every (non-covid) year until they finally surpass anything more than 55 or so wins.

Yeah i was worried there were a couple opposite here. A disaster of a team. My main thoughts playing it was based on schedule and expecting a much weaker division (whoops) but they clawed out a few more down the stretch than they probably should've. God speed gentleman....lesson learned by me that a sub 60's RSW is not for the weak of heart that's for sure (either way).

That being said i'll continue to hit the O's RSW under every (non-covid) year until they finally surpass anything more than 55 or so wins.
O’s have a lot of young talent coming up soon. Excited to see what they can do. Same goes for Tigers

O’s have a lot of young talent coming up soon. Excited to see what they can do. Same goes for Tigers
Yeah absolutely they do totally agree. It won't be far out now where the run of unders will be over but I might give it one more go next year depending where the # is. Agree also on the Tigers.

Back