Pirate NCAAF August week0

thanks guys, lets get them this year

Not usually a fan of chalk spreads, especially over 28 but I'll make an exception. D state is one of the worst teams in FCS, they allowed 62 and 57 against the 2 FBS teams they played. Add to the fact they had travel issues to HNL, and got in a day late. Now these are 18-21 year old kids so jet lag is usually fixed in 24 hours, assuming they dont go sight see/party/study, etc. Hawaii is a distracting place, I love Waikiki myself. I see Hawaii controlling both lines of scrimmage, the only worry is them taking the foot off the gas 4th qtr but they could easily be up 50+ at that point.

Hawaii-39-117

Bronco Mendenhall's reign begins in NM and at first glance a FCS team on road favored by 13 against a FBS team might seem odd. But NM is terrible, one of the worst in FBS and while Bronco is now the HC, it will take a couple yrs to implement his system. Their defense was atrocious last year and looks to be that way this year too. Mon State is one of the best FCS teams.

Montana State-13-115

FSU looked bad, DJ U back looking like he did at Clemson, not oregon state

Added:

McNeese State/Tarleton Over 64

Week 0 means 0 luck today, ha. guess i used it up in baseball and nfl today

Hawaii should roll start to finish, now watch them get beat bad....opposite day

⭐️Hawaii-24 (First Half)

might as well try one more, they still should cover the game but in case they come up a bit short, playing the live line

⭐️Hawaii-21.5 (2nd qtr) Live

yeah looked like a ton of penalties, think 2nd half they clean it up. going to be tight that's for sure but maybe we'll get some late rainbow magic....

Back