Pinny releases "Added NCAA"

smo1a

Pretty much a regular
Not sure when these came out, but I hit Hawaii -28 over Eastern Illinois and Texas -45 over SHSU (Dallas Morning News showed the line at -63 this morning). Good luck this weekend guys.

Lets :spank:the Bookie

BC sounds good, but have not looked into it. I think I'm sticking to the card I have now. Gotta spend some time looking at Sundays games now.

Good luck

yer gonna lay -45 against Rhett Bomar lol??? Good luck man:cheers:

NickFazekas said:

Rhett hasn't been cleared by NCAA to play yet. He will sit the sidelines and think about how he screwed up his potential career.

NickFazekas said:

Not laying it against Bomar, I'm laying it against the SHSU O-Line and Defense. Rhett's gonna be running for his life! Good health to you Nick.

SoonerBS said:
Rhett hasn't been cleared by NCAA to play yet. He will sit the sidelines and think about how he screwed up his potential career.

Thanks for the update, no wonder there hasn't been any news on him.

SoonerBS said:

Thanks for the info Sooner. Guess he won't matter anyway. When I saw the 63 points in the DMN, and then the 45 on Pinny, I couldn't resist!

Good call on Hawaii guys. I got it at 29.5 myself which should still be good enough. Hawaii is probably pissed coming off a frustrating loss at Boise and wants to take it out on somebody. Meanwhile Eastern Illinios is on their 3rd straight road game and they're a long way from home. This looks like it has the makings of a 55-7 game or so. I hardly ever play chalk this big, but this one was too good to pass up.

:shake:

The two games I have been waiting on this week is Hawaii and Iowa State. Take them whatever the line and lay a little more on Hawaii. Just don't raise the line too much before I get my oooportunity this evening, OK? LOL

SoonerBS said:
The two games I have been waiting on this week is Hawaii and Iowa State. Take them whatever the line and lay a little more on Hawaii. Just don't raise the line too much before I get my oooportunity this evening, OK? LOL

typing on phone, so I don't know what the line is now, but they jacked the juice up on me from -111 to -125 while I layed my FUCKlot of units on hawaii.

then when I hit Texas for less than half that, the line went from 47 to 50.5...someone else must have tagged texas too...but I haven't touched ISU.

that's all yours, bro.

WTF, just played Iowa State -15.5. Don't know shit about N. Iowa, so trusting you Sooner ;-)

man i missed out on good lines
guys go to sportsnetwork.com and 1aa football the guy knows his shit

i truely hope this rolls over into the cbb season.....there are so many teams out there to make money, but no lines are available....ie; UMKC (my school)

No Iowa is one of the better teams in 1-AA.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
So is E Illinois , i believe.

CORRECTION- E Ilinois not all that good.
Like Michigan, there are too many directional Illinois.
No Iowa played ISU to 0-23 and 10-17 a few years back. They are a better team than E Illinois.

Bull, they are expecting to break the record attendance at the Iowa State game tomorrow played at Iowa State. You think the players will not come out PUMPED!! Keepers ratings have Iowa State ranked -50 over N. Iowa. Those games you mentioned were season openers and this game is being played week #5. Big difference in my opinion.

I hit ISU -16.5, Maine +27, Wake Forest -36.5, VMI +35 and Richmond -21 and Wofford +11. just for shits and giggles mainly. I'll be delivering mail all around Alumni Memorial Field in Lexington tomorrow catching the VMI score on the new couple million dollar titantron they just put up.

Back