Pimpin Action for Thursday Baseball and Football

Pimpdaddy55

Pretty much a regular
8-5 Netting 4.6 units YTD on this forum.

Alittle about me since I came on here because Gamehunter asked me too. I post all of my picks on Covers as well and I think I am one of the most popular threads for baseball on there. UP about 130 units since July 3rd I take gambling very seriously so just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Today Action small for small card. All one unit

Oakland and KC first Game Over 8.5 -110 Win 1 unit

Atlanta and Washington Over 9.5 at -120 VOID

Brewers RL LOST 1.1

College South Carolina -9.5 at -115 posted earlier this week 2 unit play don't believe all the hype for Vandy LOST

NFL- Washington and the Points or the Under if I play this game. Post later if I do. GL on whoever you are on Took Washington should have gone with my gut

Up Dated the Record

Last edited:
Forgot Brewers RL for 1 unit on there

Thanks for all the welcome love this site everyone seems cool. Covers has to many bashers and haters that no nothing about gambling.

NFL Tonight Washington +4.5 I think this will be close all game long honestly Giants have regressed big time this offseason there Defense does not look as good and Washington will be a run first I have Giants winning 21 to 17 which will give us a nice back door cover as well.

Thanks for all the welcome love this site everyone seems cool. Covers has to many bashers and haters that no nothing about gambling.

this is what this site is about Pimp, capping the game. We've had almost no trouble at all since the guys started this site.

All troublemakers are dealt with immediately by admins and mods :shake:

They need this win tonight badly. Roof will be closed as it's been raining here in Milwaukee all day and it's cold (low 60's).

Thanks everyone I will start laying out all my reasons for my picks if everyone wants me too. I did at covers and no one gave a shit so I hope it helps everyone here.

I always liked your reasoning at Covers but there are more douchebags over there who would rather clog a guy's thread with four leaf clovers than they would get your 2 cents on a game. I was never able to reply to your stuff because I made a Yag joke & have been boxed for the past three months but thanks for all you do. With ya on the Skins

I am going to cancel the stupid Atlanta Over. New pitcher for Atlanta just can't do it with two newbies on the mound.

Back