picks thread

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Surprise Cleveland minus 5.5
With this teams ATS record it hard to play them but these refs are moderate to strong homers
With Cleveland Mott who you would think would be bad is 4-1 as a home fav
Next Twardoski Cleveland is 5-0 at home
3-1-1 ATS
Phillips big homer Cleveland has had problems
2 home wins SU and ATS vs GS and Toronto
2 losses SU and ATS vs GS and Detroit and 1 ATS loss as a 13 point home fav. Most of these in 2016
Cleveland just seems to be playing at a different level so I will try the ride

Cavs have the highest consensus on the card if you believe in that stuff.

Do think the break may disrupt the mojo they had garnered.

Teams playing their first game back off the All-Star break that are riding a 4+ win streak are 1-6 ATS.

Interesting but I seriously doubt Lebron intends to let that happen and this is an average bet.
Play Clippers plus 4 Hard first quarter and for game LIGHT as Thursday scares the hell out of me
Seeing real arguments for Nets and Kings but need study

Think we see a pissed off Warriors team in this 2nd half of the season given the way the first half ended.

They actually have motivation for once.

Not going to take much time on Nets

Hornets are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game. 0.0 0 6 0
Hornets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Thursday games. 0.0 0 4 0
Hornets are 10-21-1 ATS in their last 32 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400. 32.3 10 21 1
Hornets are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss. 0.0 0 5 0
Hornets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5. 87.5 7 1 0
Hornets are 6-13 ATS in their last 19 home games.
Hornets are no longer a playoff team
There are some real arguments for over here but will be on Nets

Complete agreement at some point they explode. The game bet is small but the Clippers are playing very well and are on 3 days rest and have taken a great deal of crap from GS. See no give here

Clippers beat the snot out of the Dubs last game in the Bay and as 12-point dogs.

And without Blake and CP3, I doubt the rest of this LAC squad give a crap about what happened in the past.

FYI in hockey Toronto is looking at the injury loaded Islanders and then Boston playing at Toronto and then at Tampa last game of the regular season. I bombed them ML and Puck line. Not much time for College so simple soul I faded Oakland taking 11
added Kings in NBA

Wish I had ML the fade but currently 3-1 in College. Got the push with Toronto and have 2 live plays with Calgary and under in Kings a major trend. NBA looks shaky. Need under 146 in Saint Mary

San Diego plus 12 is going to win. The under 146 looks possible. The First quarter looks terrible

I am not sure if the first quarter angle is gone but lets say its seriously dented

Clippers play at Suns tomorrow. If memory serves that is the Worst day for the Suns at home

Under in Saint Mary won by 10
Very possible solid winning day in Hockey and College but bad NBA, 3 sports same day is very hard

I am certain Suns suck at home on Friday and I think Friday is kick ass day for Pacers

clippers score 23 in the first quarter
currently 35 23 seconds to go somehow while i will win a small bet on the game this really did not work for me

Monday not Friday is the best home day for Indiana. Indiana and Atlanta are both good teams on 3 plus

Over 215 Toronto
2 clear over refs
Both these teams tend heavily over on 3 days rest.
Milwaukee after a 10 point loss at home is an over machine and Toronto likes overs
Expect Toronto to win and cover but need to think more

Amen. McGee may be the difference maker stopping the first quarter fade. Kerr started him yesterday and the team liked it
From GS Blog
McGee didn’t have his best game, matched up against DeAndre Jordan. But he did fine: He scored six points, corralled four boards, and was a +9 in fourteen minutes. Zaza Pachulia only managed seven minutes off the bench, and though he scored six points as well, was a -4.

More importantly, whenever McGee was on the floor, the activity and focus of his teammates was strong. For now, I think this experiment is a good one.

He is starting today as well

Back