Pickett for Heisman

brewers888

Chicken Little
I just bet the Pickett for Heisman at +1800. This is a really good opportunity with the championship games coming this weekend. If Georgia can shut down Alabama and Young while Pickett goes crazy on a bad Wake Forest defense he would have a legitimate shot at winning.

Don't want to upset the Michigan guys, but if you're voting defense, how do you not go Will Anderson over Hutchinson? I know Hutchinson's been incredible this season, but Will Anderson has been ridiculous

I seriously can't find any good insight, the trophy has such little public value anymore

Obv hope Breece gets the trip to the show but not sure when the last time I even watched it was

Don't want to upset the Michigan guys, but if you're voting defense, how do you not go Will Anderson over Hutchinson? I know Hutchinson's been incredible this season, but Will Anderson has been ridiculous
Not that I wasn't considering him. I was looking at who had a legit shot via the odds.

Hutch was +1400 on Sunday night fwiw

View attachment 60157

It's wild to me that Anderson isn't even on there. It's been a great year for defensive talent. I'd be ok with any of the defenders winning it.

Reactions: KJ
The Athletic straw poll (made up of some Heisman voters) have Anderson and Hutch 1/2 right now

It's wild to me that Anderson isn't even on there. It's been a great year for defensive talent. I'd be ok with any of the defenders winning it.
Seems crazy to give it to a skill guy just cuz but that's where we are.

Seems crazy to give it to a skill guy just cuz but that's where we are.
If Bryce Young carves up the UGA defense, I get it. He's still not the best player on the team or the country, but I get it. It should be Anderson or Hutchinson. I get that Jordan Davis is dominant but won't put up stats, but he's only on the field for like 40% of UGA's snaps. Those other 2 rarely leave the field

If Bryce Young carves up the UGA defense, I get it. He's still not the best player on the team or the country, but I get it. It should be Anderson or Hutchinson. I get that Jordan Davis is dominant but won't put up stats, but he's only on the field for like 40% of UGA's snaps. Those other 2 rarely leave the field
Well don't get me started about starting pitchers and MVP lol

Stroud was the -250 favorite going into last weekend and threw for 400 yards, 2 tds and no picks while under extreme duress much of the game, and having the pressure of needing to score every possession. Plus the hostile environment and weather.
Bama had 0 points at 3q.
Stroud should still win it. Though no one seems deserving this year really. OSU loss was 100% on their defense.
But giving it to the bama qb this year would be a joke.

Stroud was the -250 favorite going into last weekend and threw for 400 yards, 2 tds and no picks while under extreme duress much of the game, and having the pressure of needing to score every possession. Plus the hostile environment and weather.
Bama had 0 points at 3q.
Stroud should still win it. Though no one seems deserving this year really. OSU loss was 100% on their defense.
But giving it to the bama qb this year would be a joke.
I say if Pickett throws for 4+ TDs and Pitt wins just give it to him by default

Award is already a joke, might as well give it to someone that wins their actual game before the trophy prez

Truth be told the only deserving 'player' this year is the Georgia defense. Not one other player has stood out. Had OSU beat Michigan Stroud would win in a walk. And for the most part Stroud just had to figure out how to lead wide open receivers lol.
PS. I didn't like what Day did to his DC earlier so glad Michigan never punted. Not a fan of Day's coaching ability. Hopefully this is the start of a little slide.

Back