Pick of the Day!!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
OK Gents, I was takin' a shit and playing with my phone 2 days ago searching for actually a mobile version of 5dimes...there isn't one...anyway.......my search brought me to a app called Pick of the day!! So i'm still trying to put my finger on it, i bought the pro version which was $5 but they do have a free version but it doesn't give the best picks..at least thats my understanding. Anyways...i'm going to post the picks through the NBA because most of the picks at least from my 2 day experience are NBA picks. I'm really interested on how this guy does because he "claims" that he was recently on a 14 game win streak. I'll buy into it but i want to track the progress. I'll be risking $55 to win $50. He releases the lines between 9-11am new zealand time which is around 4-6pm eastern..i will do my best to get them up as soon as he does. Hopefully he is good but i guess we will see...

3/18-Lakers under 101.5 Winner
3/19-Magic under 91.5 Winner
3/20 Boise State over 139 1U Winner
Charleston Souther Over 144 2U Winner
Indiana St +12 1U Loser
San Jose 1Unit Winner
3/21 Michigan -10 1U Winner
76ers under 95 1u Loser
3/22 Suns under 98 Winner
3/23 Bulls -3 1U Push
Verdasco ml 1u Loser
Mon Canadiens ml 1u Loser
3/24 thunder trail blazers over 207 Loser
rockets under 105.5 Winner

:confused2:

Last edited:
and here its is... no NBA tonight i guess
Boise State over 139 1U
Charleston Souther Over 144 2U
Indiana St +12 1U
San Jose 1Unit

he also bet crusaders to be kings in rugby..i couldn't find a book that had the line...normally 5dimes has rugby but didn't post that one...he won that

all of them NBA plays
Heat magic under 198
Heat 1st q under 27.....Loser
wizards under 89.5
orlando under 93
orlando +13

BOL to us!!
:announce:

Last edited:
thanks steed..just hoping i found a diamond in the rough with this guy...lol ...

lost first bet already

wow..got crushed yesterday
Twolves -1 WINNER
mavs to win WINNER
Loyola MD Over 147 LOSSER
Canisius -1 LOSER
Celtics -2 LOSER
Bradley +11 LOSER

Last edited:
thunder over 198

Washington's road Under streak is basically not to be toyed with when they're playing a team with a winning record. He would seem to be oblivious to this notion. Other than that, it seems the NBA is what he should stick to.

Back