Pick Club X

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Welcome back to Pick Club for the 10th installment of our beloved contest! That's right, we are back for another year to find out who the best NFL capper is on CTG!

Past Champions have included:
2010: Eggman
2011: Smith1051
2012: Smith1051
2013: Mogo
2014: Alex
2015: SilkyDiamonds
2016: TakeIt
2017: Madshooter
2020: Johnnyonthespot

The rules are pretty simple. Pick 5 games ATS each week, picks are due by 12pm EST on Sunday each week. Lines will be posted by Thursday of each week. Thursday games are not included.

THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU AND A BENEFIT OF BEING A MEMBER AND CONTRIBUTING PARTNER TO CTG!!!

The contest will run November 7th of the NFL season through January 9th. A total of 50 picks will be placed. The capper with the highest number of correct picks will be crowned Pick Club X Champion.

AGAIN THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU!

All that is asked of you, and required to be crowned a true champion, is that you are a regular contributor to the site, with at least 100 posts counted by the end of 2021. No bologna posts either, if you go on and make bologna posts just to hit your number and be in a free contest I'll boot you anyway.

* I am using a partial copy and paste of an old egg pick club thread so we can keep it going in true @eggman style. Basically, no whining and bitching about anything or you'll get removed just like old times. Paging @tru

* Ties will be broken with a WC Weekend Pick Off! (consisting of 7 picks)

*As always, with a free contest we do ask you to take a look at one of our sponsors. There are A LOT of great bonus programs right now

BetOnline 100% CRYPTO BONUS

Bovada 750.00 Welcome BONUS

Prizes:

1st = 150.00
2nd = 50.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get something for finishing last? Lol.

I dunno, my year long entries in BOL contest like this are shot but I have been doing little better last few weeks! Maybe I’ll have strong 2nd half! Or more likely last 2 weeks were a fluke! lol

Appreciate it as always!

207971.jpg

Pick Club Pre-Season:

Tenny/Indy over 51
Philly/Det under 48
Cle/Pitt under 42.5
Jax +3.5
NO +4.5

That last one was either going to be NO, Chicago, or Denver, fwiw.

Reactions: KJ
I think I used to enjoy my bologna on white bread with mayo and American Cheese...
Same except it was ketchup instead of mayo. Not positive I've had bologna since before I was 10, maybe need to give it a whirl one of these days

Pick Club Pre-Season:

Tenny/Indy over 51
Philly/Det under 48
Cle/Pitt under 42.5
Jax +3.5
NO +4.5

That last one was either going to be NO, Chicago, or Denver, fwiw.
In true pre-season fashion I've got the third string capping hat on, will do totals but I can't remember if totals were allowed. I believe they were.

Steez/Browns o43
Eagles -3
Colts -3
Niners/Bears o40
Saints +4

Haven't read your picks yet JP...would have put Chiefs in over Eagles likely but it's preseason and need that extra day of rest before the real deal!

I can't get a read on the Birds today. I feel like, either they win by 10 or lose outright. But they've really struggled to score until games get out of hand lately and I feel like the Lions have played everyone so tight that this one may stay close for some time. Or the Lions meltdown.

It's also nuts for me to be on a Browns/Steez under. Just pure craziness. Honestly, I may never have bet one until today. But with Baker dinged up, I feel like they run the ball as much as humanly possible today and rely on their defense to hold Ben down.

Love that Niners/Bears over play. Didn't bet it, but now that I see it, I really like it.

I can’t believe we can use totals this time! Ive always lied to myself and said “if only I could use total in one of these I think I would do good”, now I’ve been called on my bs, damn. Lol. I wasn’t prepared this week, I just picked a total out of a hat when I realized that what those numbers were next to spread! Lol. Maybe I shoulda tried capping them 1st but shot my load w excitement!!! It on next week!!! Lmfao

I can’t believe we can use totals this time! Ive always lied to myself and said “if only I could use total in one of these I think I would do good”, now I’ve been called on my bs, damn. Lol. I wasn’t prepared this week, I just picked a total out of a hat when I realized that what those numbers were next to spread! Lol. Maybe I shoulda tried capping them 1st but shot my load w excitement!!! It on next week!!! Lmfao
Yeah, figured switch it up a bit.

I'm predicting you top 4!

People out here snapping up that line value on KC. Hahaha.

I call it chest code. As freaking hard it is to find 5 nfl winners you gotta be on crack to not use them! I love packers when I thought double bitch was playing too, I don’t care what love does he still worth 10 points less than the reigning mvp! If wasn’t for fact kc were shaving points before they started sucking I’d lay the 7 cause I don’t think line had adjusted enough, can’t trust kc to cover tho! Hell, they might still lose, they woulda liked to lose to gmen and love prob no worse than Danny dimes with Garrett calling plays!

Yeah, figured switch it up a bit.

I'm predicting you top 4!

Lmao. I wouldn’t bet on it. My goal is right in the middle, not too high, not too low!! I havnt spent much time trying to cap sides or totals lately, more worried bout game script and certain matchups for prop value. Makes me happier than getting hosed by shitty officiating or a few dumb ass plays that turn outcome on its head!!

As of last week my old lady entry was beating mine in bol pick 5 contest! and I’m playing 2 to her 1! lol. Think I might have passed her last week tho, havnt looked yet.

I call it chest code. As freaking hard it is to find 5 nfl winners you gotta be on crack to not use them! I love packers when I thought double bitch was playing too, I don’t care what love does he still worth 10 points less than the reigning mvp! If wasn’t for fact kc were shaving points before they started sucking I’d lay the 7 cause I don’t think line had adjusted enough, can’t trust kc to cover tho! Hell, they might still lose, they woulda liked to lose to gmen and love prob no worse than Danny dimes with Garrett calling plays!

Yeah, there's no way. Seven points of line value in an NFL game you kind of can't pass up. It doesn't really matter if it wins or not, it's the right bet based on the closing line.

Yeah, there's no way. Seven points of line value in an NFL game you kind of can't pass up. It doesn't really matter if it wins or not, it's the right bet based on the closing line.

think ppl are trying to be cute predicting pack win, which all well and good, by all means take the fat plus money but in this situation seems rather strange not to use kc. At least havnt seen anyone take pack, that would be super crazy!! i guess maybe they thinking kc loses and it gives them a leg up on 85% the field but seems like more risk than reward and we all could very well be getting a free W, it hard picking 5 games (little easier with totals) having it narrowed down to 4 ill take every week!!

Back