Pick Club WEEK #2 -- LAST week for entries!

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Welcome back to Pick Club for the 11th installment of our beloved contest! That's right, we are back for another year to find out who the best NFL capper is on CTG!

Past Champions have included:
2010: Eggman
2011: Smith1051
2012: Smith1051
2013: Mogo
2014: Alex
2015: SilkyDiamonds
2016: TakeIt
2017: Madshooter
2020: Johnnyonthespot
2021: Gandolf

The rules are pretty simple. Pick 5 games ATS each week, picks are due by 12pm EST on Sunday each week. Lines will be posted by Thursday of each week. Thursday games are not included, unless they are (at our discretion).

THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU AND A BENEFIT OF BEING A MEMBER AND CONTRIBUTING PARTNER TO CTG!!!

The contest will run October 6th of the NFL season through January 8th. A total of 70 picks will be placed. The capper with the highest number of correct picks will be crowned Pick Club X Champion.

All that is asked of you, and required to be crowned a true champion, is that you are a regular contributor to the site, with at least 100 posts counted by the end of 2022. No BS posts either to get that count up. We'll boot those who pull those shenanigans.

* I am using a partial copy and paste of an old egg pick club thread so we can keep it going in true @eggman style. Basically, no whining and bitching about anything or you'll get removed just like old times.

* Ties will be broken with a WC Weekend Pick Off! (Consisting of 7 picks)

*If still tied, we will go to a Divisional Round Pick Off! (Consisting of 5 picks)

*As always, with a free contest we do ask you to take a look at one of our sponsors. There are A LOT of great bonus programs right now as we gear up for the fall.

BETONLINE -- 100% 1ST TIME CRYPTO BONUS and 35% CRYPTO RELOAD BONUS

BOVADA -- 750.00 WELCOME BONUS!

BOOKMAKER -- 500.00 CASH WELCOME BONUS!

Prizes:

1st = 200.00
2nd = 100.00
3rd= 50.00

*Now, here is the kicker this year. We will take any and all donations to the contest via PayPal. Even if this is only a few bucks, it helps. This is your opportunity to pitch a few bucks in and increase the prize pool. PM @B.A.R. OR @Administrator for payment details. The prize pot will increase if/when donations come in.

Pick Club 2022 SHEET v1.1

Okay, I want to officially welcome you all BACK to Pick Club! This is a tried and true contest introduced to the site via the biggest homer there is -- @eggman

The tradition continues...

NEW RULE FOR THIS YEAR

65 total picks will be used.
We will throw away your worst week overall
This will allow NEW entries this week for those who would like to enter

*This should help with anyone who missed last week due to the confusion from the add-on to the sheet.

Good luck all!!

Washington
Chicago -1.5

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -8.5
Pittsburgh

Cincinnati PK
New Orleans

Jacksonville
Indianapolis -1.5

New England
Cleveland -2.5

NY Jets
Green Bay -7.5

Baltimore -5.5
NY Giants

Minnesota -3.5
Miami

San Franciso -5.5
Atlanta

Carolina
LA Rams -10.5

Arizona 2.5
Seattle

Buffalo -2.5
Kansas City

Dallas
Philadelphia -4.5

Denver
LA Chargers -5.5

Difficult week - falling back on my preseason opinions of teams, real vs fake etc.

San Franciso -5.5
Green Bay -7.5
Baltimore -5.5
Buffalo -2.5
Philly -4.5

Oh crazy. I didn’t realize it started already. So I can just throw last week away and still play? (Even tho I can’t beat these guys!)

Also send me a pm bar and I will cash app or chime send 20 bucks toward prize.

Washington
Chicago -1.5

Tampa Bay Buccaneers -8.5
Pittsburgh

Cincinnati PK
New Orleans

Jacksonville
Indianapolis -1.5

New England
Cleveland -2.5

NY Jets
Green Bay -7.5