Pick Club V

eggman

Pretty much a regular
Welcome back for the 5th installment of Pick Club, potentially the most prestigious and hallowed ATS Contest on the intraweb. For those of you familiar, this is a very fun contest that I have personally run since 2010 that involves picking 5 college games and 5 NFL games each week, ATS or O/U based on the numbers posted in the thread. It is an extremely competitive contest with a decent prize to boot. Here are the rules, and I am putting the rules on lockdown this year, so if you can't abide by them, then I would suggest you don't enter.

1. Former Champions receive automatic entry (Eggman, Smith1051, Mogo)
2. Maximum of 15 contestants, first come, first serve, but must have a mimimum of 500 posts on CTG.
3. $200 prize for the Champion, nothing for runner up, etc.
4. 5 games from NFL and 5 games from NCAA each week.
5. The contest will run from week 7 to week 11 of the NFL season. (5 weeks/50 picks)
6. Picks must be posted in the thread, and please be careful to read this, by 1pm Eastern Standard Time, on Thursday of each week. Period. If you miss the cut off, you are eliminated automatically. This is the rule, it is not up for debate. We will go by the time stamp on the post you make with your picks.
6. Lines will be posted by me, or another member of CTG if I ask for help to do it if I'm incapacitated by Wednesday morning of each week. They will include the weeknight games of both NCAA and NFL.

Former Champions
2010- Eggman
2011- Smith 1051
2012- Smith 1051
2013- mogo

Let us know if you want in, if I don't hear back from the former champs by Wednesday their spot will be given up.

1. Eggman
2. Smith 1051
3. mogo
4. braves
5. fondybagger
6. Lareux
7. guaranteed
8. B.A.R.
9. silkydiamonds
10. takeit
11. d-wow
12. alex
13. manchesterUK
14. JGalt
15. tipyerbartender
16. GWarner27
17. Jayhawk Nation
18. KJohnson109
19. Lexington 125
20. madshooter

Last edited:
I disagree with Rule #2. Good luck bois n gulls.
I'm sorry you feel that way but I want to keep it inclusive of those on CTG for a while, or big contributors so I don't end up with a bunch of people joining from wherever just cause its a free contest where you can win $200 for nothing.

In if you'll have me, but don't want to bump anyone out who has been in before and hasn't checked in yet.

I'm sorry you feel that way but I want to keep it inclusive of those on CTG for a while, or big contributors so I don't end up with a bunch of people joining from wherever just cause its a free contest where you can win $200 for nothing.

Totally get it, I was just being a Bellicheck.

Registration is closed, everyone that has opted in to this point is in, including fucking braves.

Official list of participants.

1. Eggman
2. Smith 1051
3. mogo
4. braves
5. fondybagger
6. Lareux
7. guaranteed
8. B.A.R.
9. silkydiamonds
10. takeit
11. d-wow
12. alex
13. manchesterUK
14. JGalt
15. tipyerbartender
16. GWarner27
17. Jayhawk Nation
18. KJohnson109
19. Lexington 125
20. madshooter

If you are on the list, you are in, and remember your picks are due in by 1pm ET on Thursday, all games after that into the weekend including MNF count towards the record. If you are late, you are out, no backing up on that one this year. $200 to the winner, from me.

Format, please use this.

NCAA
Pick 1
Pick 2
Pick 3
Pick 4
Pick 5

NFL
Pick 1
Pick 2
Pick 3
Pick 4
Pick 5

Thank you, and best of luck, I am just going to host this on the NFL page, sticky is always appreciated. Thanks.

is this starting this week? Picks are due by Thursday ? what lines do we go by? Do we just post in this thread?

5. The contest will run from week 7 to week 11 of the NFL season. (5 weeks/50 picks)
6. Picks must be posted in the thread, and please be careful to read this, by 1pm Eastern Standard Time, on Thursday of each week. Period. If you miss the cut off, you are eliminated automatically. This is the rule, it is not up for debate. We will go by the time stamp on the post you make with your picks.
6. Lines will be posted by me, or another member of CTG if I ask for help to do it if I'm incapacitated by Wednesday morning of each week

Back