Pick Club IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Welcome back to Pick Club for the 9th installment of our beloved contest! That's right, we are back for another year to find out who the best NFL capper is on CTG!

Past Champions have included:
2010: Eggman
2011: Smith1051
2012: Smith1051
2013: Mogo
2014: Alex
2015: SilkyDiamonds
2016: TakeIt
2017: Madshooter

The rules are pretty simple. Pick 5 games ATS each week, picks are due by 12pm EST on Sunday each week. Lines will be posted by Thursday of each week. Thursday games are not included. Games moved to Monday or Tuesday ARE included at CTG's discretion (we will look at each situation independently).

THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU AND A BENEFIT OF BEING A MEMBER AND CONTRIBUTING PARTNER TO CTG!!!

The contest will run November 1st of the NFL season through January 3rd(even if season is extended, that is the final week). A total of 50 picks will be placed. The capper with the highest number of correct picks (win %)will be crowned Pick Club VIII Champion.

AGAIN THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU!

All that is asked of you, and required to be crowned a true champion, is that you are a regular contributor to the site, with at least 100 posts counted by the end of 2020. No bologna posts either, if you go on and make bologna posts just to hit your number and be in a free contest I'll boot you anyway.

* I am using a partial copy and paste of an old egg pick club thread so we can keep it going in true @eggman style. Basically, no whining and bitching about anything or you'll get removed just like old times. Paging @tru

*One change from 2017 is that all scoring will be done on-site instead of the CBS Platform. This will allow tailing and more importantly fading of other members ;)

The payouts are compromised of past winners of contests that have donated back to the site.

A big thanks to previous contest winners over the last year!! @casual @jimmymo @guaranteeed Thank you all for donating back to the site so we can run a fun contest for the members!

Prizes:

1st = 250.00
2nd = 100.00

3rd = 50.00

We will decide any tiebreakers after conclusion of play in early January. This will be a group effort, and could include bonus covid weeks or perhaps a playoff showdown!

Last edited:
First weeks thread will be posted by next Thursday. Please post your name in here if you plan on playing.

Obviously, smith had a horrific tragedy in his life 14-15 months ago..so understandable.

Great response so far everyone, looking forward to it.

147 have viewed the thread....let's get 75-100 of you playing.

Okay, 198 members have viewed this thread.

If you have viewed it, you are ELIGIBLE to play.

I am locking this one now, go make your picks in this weeks thread!

I'll repeat one more time, you are all eligible if you've viewed the thread. Just follow the rules and good to go. Click link above to enter week #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back