madshooter

Nascar Connoisseur
Updated record

Cup Qualifying
8 out of 14 + .83 Units
Cup Driver matchups 34 out of 54 for +19.00 Units
Cup Odds to win 5 out of 62 for +5.80 Units

Truck Driver matchups 8 out of 15 for + .86 units
Truck Odds to win 1 out of 4 for +1.50 units (1 moosing)

Busch Driver matchups 5 out of 14 for - 1.84 units
Busch Odds to win 2 out of 9 for +2.59 units

Truck YTD +2.36 Units
Busch YTD +.75 Units
Cup YTD + 25.63 Units

Overall YTD +28.74 Units

Qualifying Matchups

Kurt Busch over Newman -115 1 unit

Kahne over Sadler -125 1 unit

Jeff Green over Marlin - 125 .75 unit

Biffle over Kyle Busch +100 .5 unit (value play) Biff hasn't started worse than 6th the last 4 races in Pho.

Truex Jr over Montoya -120 .5 unit

Hamlin over Harvick -140 .5 unit

Qualifying is thursday night, so I am posting these early, these lines are locked in. Hope we all have a great week. Looking at Kyle and Jeff for a win sat. nite, they have finished top 4 in both COT races and typically run well at Phoenix. Also considering Jr , Hamlin and Harvick. Plan on picking two drivers for the win, three tops and putting small amount on wins this week. Got burnt last week and don't want that to happen again. Good luck to everyone this week. :cheers:

Hendrick def has been out in front w/ the COT...no doubt..

I agree w/ the 5 car..he should be stout...

GL this week bro.

Thanks for the heads up on a Thursday night qualfiying.

I like the picks, except for Kahne and Biffle. You could be right, but I wouldn't fade Kyle at Phoenix.

Kahne has been pretty much garbage every race. It doesn't seem like the COT will help him. But, good luck.

Was checking Kahne today and I knew he's been garbage each race, but shit he hasn't finished on the lead lap since Daytona..

incl two laps down at Bristol and three down at Martinsville in the two COT races...

Shocking how pitiful he's been...

I know u're doing qualifying here as he's a great qualifier...just was crazy to see in ink..

Qualifying Matchups

Kurt Busch over Newman -115 1 unit
moneybag.gif

Kahne over Sadler -125 1 unit
moneybag.gif

Jeff Green over Marlin - 125 .75 unit
moneybag.gif

Biffle over Kyle Busch +100 .5 unit
moneybag.gif
(value play) Biff hasn't started worse than 6th the last 4 races in Pho.

Truex Jr over Montoya -120 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Hamlin over Harvick -140 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Qualifying is thursday night, so I am posting these early, these lines are locked in. Hope we all have a great week. Looking at Kyle and Jeff for a win sat. nite, they have finished top 4 in both COT races and typically run well at Phoenix. Also considering Jr , Hamlin and Harvick. Plan on picking two drivers for the win, three tops and putting small amount on wins this week. Got burnt last week and don't want that to happen again. Good luck to everyone this week. :cheers:

Finally a nice day hitting 6 out of 6 for +4.25 units. Last couple of weeks have been low on the profit hitting for less than a unit the last 3 weeks because of my stupidity of betting too much on race winners.. Amazing how you can start out on fire and than the gambling gods slap you down, hope everyone did well today, and bless the people of Virgina Tech that had to go through everything this past week
an_angel.gif

Busch Race

Bowyer over Mears -110 .5 unit

Hamlin over Biffle -110 .5 unit

Leffler over Raines -115 .5 unit

Edwards to win @ +375 .20 unit

Kenseth to win @ +405 .20 unit

Had a nice day yesterday, hope to have an even better day today. Haven't been hitting to high a % on my Busch series plays, so hopefully today will be the day to turn it around. These lines are locked at the greek before qualifying, may add something after qualifying is over. Good luck to everyone. :cheers:

Busch Race

Bowyer over Mears -110 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Hamlin over Biffle -110 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Leffler over Raines -115 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Edwards to win @ +375 .20 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Kenseth to win @ +405 .20 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Had a nice day yesterday, hope to have an even better day today. Haven't been hitting to high a % on my Busch series plays, so hopefully today will be the day to turn it around. These lines are locked at the greek before qualifying, may add something after qualifying is over. Good luck to everyone. :cheers:

Not a bad day hitting all race matchups and just missing the race winner with Kenseth, added +1.1 units for the day and up +5.35 units on the race weekend so far, hope to have a great sat. nite to close out the weekend. :cheers:

Race Day

Newman over Mears +125 1 unit (value play)

Kurt Busch over Kyle Busch -125 1 unit

Kenseth over Kyle Busch -125 1 unit

Gordon over Johnson -115 .5 unit bodog line

Yeley over Stremme -110 .5 unit

Stewart top 3 finish @ +200 .33 unit

Jr top 3 finish @ +210 .33 unit

Hamlin top 3 finish @ +225 .33 unit

Stewart to win @ +745 .33 unit

Jr to win @ +815 .33 unit

Hamlin to win @ +950 .33 unit

lines seem to be real tight for this race, not overconfident on any paticular plays, but I do like the odds for the 3 winners above, Gordon has a great car for tonight and should win if he doesn't have any troubles, but the value for him is long gone. May add some more matchups once I get my lines from my local, but as of now these lines are locked from this morning and throughout the day at greek and bodog. Good luck everyone, hope we all win some money tonight. :cheers:

Good shit bro...I agree completely on the tight lines on this race....value is very tight this week..

Good week to play snug and enjoy some beer and the race..

GL on those bro..

If the 24 doesn't win, expect the 8 or 48 too...

thanks jump,I hope the 48 has a tough week.

adding

Stewart over Harvick -115 .75 unit

Stewart over Johnson +100 .5 unit

Race Day

Newman over Mears +125 1 unit (value play)
an_burningbag.gif
(Still don't know how this was a loser)

Kurt Busch over Kyle Busch -125 1 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Kenseth over Kyle Busch -125 1 unit
moneybag.gif

Gordon over Johnson -115 .5 unit bodog line
moneybag.gif

Yeley over Stremme -110 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Stewart top 3 finish @ +200 .33 unit
moneybag.gif

Jr top 3 finish @ +210 .33 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Hamlin top 3 finish @ +225 .33 unit
moneybag.gif

Stewart to win @ +745 .33 unit
an_burningbag.gif
(probably would have won if not for the late caution)

Jr to win @ +815 .33 unit
an_burningbag.gif

Hamlin to win @ +950 .33 unit
an_burningbag.gif
(may have had the best car, but speeding penalty killed him)

adding

Stewart over Harvick -115 .75 unit
moneybag.gif

Stewart over Johnson +100 .5 unit
moneybag.gif

Not a bad day hitting 5 out of 7 race matchups and 2 out of 3 top 2 finish matchups. Really thought the win was there for the taking but it wasn't meant to be. Last two weeks have been frustrating loosing the win on the last lap last week, and being so close this week. Added 1.36 units today for a total of + 6.71 for the race weekend. Seems like everyone had a good weekend, now we go to dega where it will be a crapshot. Got lucky there last year hitting Vickers @ 30 -1 odds for the win, otherwise if I recall correctly it would have been a tough week. Probably going to go small and enjoy as plate races are tuff to call. I do like JR to win next week as it will be his fathers birthday, just seems like stuff like that happens all the time in sports. :cheers:

Updated record

Cup Qualifying
14 out of 20 + 5.08 Units
Cup Driver matchups 39 out of 61 for +20.00 Units
Cup Odds to win 5 out of 65 for +4.81 Units

Truck Driver matchups 8 out of 15 for + .86 units
Truck Odds to win 1 out of 4 for +1.50 units (1 moosing)

Busch Driver matchups 8 out of 17 for - .34 units
Busch Odds to win 2 out of 11 for +2.19 units

Truck YTD +2.36 Units
Busch YTD +1.85 Units
Cup YTD + 31.24 Units

Overall YTD +35.45 Units

Back