Phoenix @ Golden State

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
19-17 (2.6 units)

All played earlier this morning at Greek. I'll be back to add the other ones when they become available.

Phoenix/Golden State 1Q O58 {3.3/3}
Phoenix/Golden State 2Q O58 {3.3/3}
Phoenix/Golden State 3Q O55 {3.3/3}
Phoenix/Golden State 4Q O55 {3.3/3}
Phoenix/Golden State 1H O116 {3.3/3}
Phoenix/Golden State O227.5 {3.3/3}

that 4th Qtr ligh is odd. usually they make the 4th Qtr/2nd H line higher than the 1st H for 5 or less spreads in anticipation for a possible close game at the end...

wither way, really like it. Can see a 240 easily

wlsixpak.jpg

I love the 6 pack bets.

How high of vig would you pay for the overs in these props or do you like the unders?

Nash 32' pts & assists
Baron 24' pts

Nash i would POUND the over if the juice is decent

Baron I like too, not as much as that Nash one

Looking good killa, tailed ya for a couple of units.....

82 points is the way to start....

Does anyone know the highest scoring Quarter? This has to be close.....

3-1 start..right?

Very nice. Shoulda saved a few of the first qtr points for second qtr

Damn right this system is gangsta.

4-2, +5.4 units.

The 2Q loss wasn't too tough to swallow after the explosion in the 1Q. The one that hurt was the 4Q. I did not think a blowout was possible in this game, and I was wrong. If this was a 6 point game instead of a 16 point game in the 4Q, I would've gotten the 4Q over. Still had a good chance in the last 4 minutes, but Phoenix was just exhausted and missed shots all over the place. Had they made some, G.S. wouldn't have run out the clock every possession, and it would've worked out.

BTW, Steve Nash got exposed tonight. At this point, you just cannot compare him to these speedy guys on G.S. like Ellis or Davis. What he has done is incredible, but these guys are on a different level. Nash got abused all night on defense and turned it over 8 or 9 times on offense. He looked absolutely exhausted trying to deal with Ellis and Davis, they just handled him like a little bitch.

Nice stuff man. Nash always gets exposed though against the Baron Davis and Billups of the world. The guy is incredible but he is a liability at the same point.

Agreed. Just from watching so much NBA this year, I'm realizing that youth and speed is beating age and slowness all over the place. Did you catch any of the Washington/Dallas game tonight? Speedy, hungry young athletes getting layups vs. an old, slow team bricking threes.

Nash is now 34 years old. All I'm saying is that you can't even compare him anymore to a Deron or Baron or these guys. He is what he is.

Wow! That was awesome Killa! Tailed you for the over on the game and rooted for your 1st,2nd,3rd,4rth,1st half,overs as well.

Very Nice Job.

Back