Philly's Tuesday NBA

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 45-43-2 +$2850
$1000 2-1
$1500 2-1

TIP PLAYS 2-1

Been MIA for a few days...life is getting in the way of gambling...what can you do...back to grind..system plays will be back as soon as I get my boy back...he has a lot of shit to take care of and no time to run the numbers...looks like a shity card again for tuesday...but I like a few things...so lets do this...really like washington on tuesday..they are playing some great ball and I think after that win over the suns...minn should be happy with the bi-monthly wins they will get...so I am taking the line...was thinking about the gsw/spurs game...however I just am not sure I would be willing to take the spurs -3 or so with a so-so TD...plus GS is a threat to win at home...so F it for now..however if TD is out..I will take GS...MG cant do it all everyday...HE IS NO KOBE....

1. WAS -9 $150
2. ML Parlay UTAH/CHI/WASH $200 pays $161
:smiley_acbe:

Gl Philly

Really like this play, Minny is terrible...Washington should roll easily..

1. WAS -9 $150

3. GSW +3 $150
4. GSW ML +142 $100
5. UTAH -13 $150

The news I am hearing has TD out for the game...so I am grabing these lines right now...if the news drops that he is out...the line will move to a pk...and this has great value for that...however if TD does play...I am still sticking with this bc I dont think he is 100%...f it...lets do this...if you dont feel happy with TD playing..just sell your position using matchbook..GL

1. WAS -9 $150

3. GSW +3 $150
4. GSW ML +142 $100
5. UTAH -13 $150

F ing Utah...cant believe they f it like that...I guess we still made about $88..oh well.

Good night tonight, even though Utah did not come through. I will take any winning night. Keep it going tomorrow night!

:cheers:

Back