Philly's NBA SAT

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 45-41-2 +$3337
$1000 2-1
$1500 2-1

TIP PLAYS 2-1
System game plays 27-16-2

Well the GSW game went as I wrote it...I knew based on the night movement that the heat would come out strong and the best chance to make money was at the half...you all thought i was a little loose on the goose...trust me i have been doing this for 3 years...I know how the shit works...hope you guys followed that or else made you money back at the half...I bet GSW at the half to cover the 8..but since I did not post it...did not include it above...the sac game...not sure what to make of that other than the KM loss hurt the team...not sure why it did not hurt the team in the first half...oh well..and at least got some money on the spurs...got one game for sat...playing it large...great chance for a let down after that wonderful win in DET...you can play it in the am or now...I really dont think the sharps are going to bet against Bos....so take your choice...it could be 6 or 6.5 in the am...I got early at -5...its upto -5.5 now...so buy the 1/2 if you hate the hook like I do..GL

1. BOS -5 $750

:gun:

I don't know, feels like third Boston loss to be honest. Boston played the easiest opponents last few games. Don't know if they are ready to win by
6 points or higher the improving Bulls that are highly motivated right now.

Best of luck, but to be honest, more leaning towards the Bulls (but the way I been hitting the last few nights, maybe it is a good things for Boston backers).

I don't know, feels like third Boston loss to be honest. Boston played the easiest opponents last few games. Don't know if they are ready to win by
6 points or higher the improving Bulls that are highly motivated right now.

Best of luck, but to be honest, more leaning towards the Bulls (but the way I been hitting the last few nights, maybe it is a good things for Boston backers).

I hear you....CHI is looking better, however I really think BOS will play upto its abilities tonight...of course I could be wrong...might want to wait for a good line on chi...should be 7-8 by gametime.

1. BOS -5 $250
-I have decided to sell off $500 of it because I did not like the overnight movement on the game...sorry..but it leaves you with a nice middle.

2. Knicks -4.5 $650

3. Utah +6 $250

On em and sold back some of the Celtics money! Let's get em! Having a good day so far in NCAA hoops looking for it to continue to the association tonight!

'an_horse'

Back