Philly's NBA Action Wednesday

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 48-45-2 +$2900
$1000 2-1
$1500 2-1

TIP PLAYS 2-1

I am still a little pissed about Utah Fing me ...oh well at least GSW came through and that little Bitch Ginobili could not do anything about it...4-14 from the floor...Con't to compare him to Kobe ...oh well hope you all made out with that game and the ML...wednesday brings a few games that seem a little too easy...

#1 dallas -3.5 @ tor...and moving to -5 at most places...I can tell you that the public will be on it for sure...not sure if I am ready to believe in dallas yet even with Ford being out...I think the ford injury is pushing this line...lets see what the morning brings us...if the line remains at -5 in the am...for me...I cant pull the trigger on dallas...

#2 ORD -3.5 @ Bucks...and moving to -4 at most places...another very fishy line imo...cant see how ORD who has been playing like shit the last two games @ HOME...and lost to indy and ATL...is giving 4 points to a decent bucks team @ HOME...this is the same amount of points that det was giving and they were coming off a good winning streak...very strange...lets see the am line...I will wait and see where I go on this...

Other games...
Bos -15/ SAC....I am really liking the play on BOS at HOME...they are blowing out teams and using the D....I would not have a problem laying the 15 here...so I will make a play on it

Chi/Indy+3.5....I was a little surp. to see this line...I was expecting pk with the recent play of CHI...but Indy has been playng well at home and that loss in Cle should have left a bad feeling ...might think about a small play on chi +3.5...lets see if I could find that 3.5 anywhere...I expect it to go to a pk or -1 by gametime as it should be...

Utah/PHx -6.5....this line opened at -6 and has moved quickly...not sure..two teams coming in with multiple losses...hard to pick a side...however that over 225 looks nice...points wise...I would lean PHX...but Utah does play them well...so I would just observe..

GSW-5/Portland...not sure if I want to F with portland...they can score and play with anyone....and at home...they are Fing good...this line should be about -1.5 at most...too many points here..I would lean portland on this one with the 5 points...even with the b2b and the win in utah...might even touch that ML..

1. BOS -15 $250
2. Portland +5 $150
3. Portland ML +195 $50
4. Bos Under 190 (bought 1/2) $100

:cheers:

with #1 aND #2 i like bot mavs and magic but lines are fishy. I should Hit them now cuz there sure will go up dont you think ?

and Blazers are crazy at home.

Like that under in Boston :cheers:

Also not only because I'll be there but I do like Jazz SU against the Suns, they just don't handle them well at all.

with #1 aND #2 i like bot mavs and magic but lines are fishy. I should Hit them now cuz there sure will go up dont you think ?

and Blazers are crazy at home.

my thinking ...ord at most will be -4 and dallas -5...pretty much what they are now...I would check out the overnight movement...

Good stuff Philly.

Ginobili had a bad night, he's still badass ;)

Regarding your plays, Ford injury is definitely pushing this line, Pinny has it at 5 currently. Good grab.

Can't touch the Magic v Bucks game, some unclear thoughts about who needs this one more and who steps up, can't lay 4 points with the way the Magic have been playing lately. Who knows, maybe they've hit a hole and need to vent out a few games before recapturing the old Magic.:D

What do you think about Portland/GSW over? the line isn't that big considering how big it gets at times with the Warriors, and Portland is putting forth some big numbers right now.

GL tonight.

Philly

Milwaukee had a hard time getting out of LA on Monday, and they had to wait until Tuesday and fly to green bay and then take a bus up to Milwaukee yesterday. (which is about 2 hours normally) but took longer because of the roads.

Because of the ice storms rocking the midwest.

Philly Im Starting To Narrow Down My Selections To 1; Or At Most 2 A Day. And Im Starting To Lean More Toward Dogs. I Think The Bulls Win Outright Here. The Bulls Are Starting To Put It Together And I Feel They Will Make A Serious Run The Next Few Weeks

I Agree With Ya On The Magic Game. I Would Stay Away. Public Will Be On It For Sure. What About The 76ers?? There Is An Enigma!! That Team Giving 8 Points To Anyone Is A Big Pill To Swallow. One Quarter They Cant Throw It In The Ocean, The Next They Shoot The Lights Out.

S...I would not touch that over unless you think that GSW can win...which I dont beleive...

MS....Ya I did see that about the bucks...still I never buy any of that traveling shit...just look at that wash/HI game in college football...being home is a big positive that is hard to cover for...I am not touching that game...but GL to everyone on it..

Bukii...ya last night the line was 189.5 and I thought that it would go down so I bought the half and took it at 190...but I was wrong it seems to be going up..I would still lean on the under...at 193...I might add a hundred more on under 193..lets see

Chi is a team that is putting things together and I knew that line would be -1 or a pk by this AM...its tough to take that game with 1 point bc I am still not 100% about which CHI team will show up..and them playing on the road is scary...I would not touch it at +1..

The 76ers had hard to figure out...I cannot see myself giving 8 points...however they have won 3 games in a row and when a team gets hot....they can beat anyone...so IMO I would not touch it...

With Ya on the 76ers. They are a scrappy bunch. I took the bulls @ +1.5 tho. Just a feeling. I think they win outright. Boston sittin at 191.5 right now. I know you havnt mentioned NFL much but I put a large play on DENVER tommorrow @ a PICK-EM.

I guess it was a decent night...glad I stayed away from the traps...hope you guys did my reading...it could have been a bad night..Wish bos would have cleared the spread...but I will take the portland money and the under in boston...see you on thursday...

Back