Games 59-67-2 (-$3600)
$2500 6-4 (+$5000)
$5000 1-2 (-$5000)
ML Dogs 5-8 (+$0)
TIP plays 2-1

One big play for today ....got a tip from a friend...gl

1. Bobcats +2 $2500

Interesting.

GL tonight man. Its getting to the moneymaking time.

Nice hits yesterday btw

I really wish you'd let us know what the tip is...aside from the pick.

:(

Usually the person drops me a message telling me how much this certain person has placed on a NBA team...this time it is 25K on the bobcats at +2 line...dont get anything else from him other than that..

GL tonight.....I like it because the NCAA tourney is coming up and everyone on that team was in college not too long ago

Usually the person drops me a message telling me how much this certain person has placed on a NBA team...this time it is 25K on the bobcats at +2 line...dont get anything else from him other than that..

It's always entertaining to hear what a big spender who normally is right on games is taking. Congrats tonight.

Eagles,

Let me tell you something. When someone who is credible more or less tells you that a wise guy is on a certain play for a large amount you should play it not fade it. If you know anything about reverse line movement you would've been able to see that the line opened at 2.5 and closed at 1/1.5 with most of the action on the MAgic. Orlando sucks and has no business being favored on the road.

Life is dandy when you're being taught by Handy!!

Good luck peeps

why are you posting this after the game finished and cashed in Handy? Now this is no bashing of Phillyroom and his contacts, but why didn't you write this after Philly lost a few in a row, including plays where his contact was on it with 50 k and not with 25?

Just wondering. Of course such info is useful, my point is, if you really like the other side, and have VALID, strong reasons for it, you should go for it and not fade it just because some guy has 50 k on it.

You can lay it off, lower the stakes, but not fade your pick every time.

Back