Philly's Friday NBA

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 44-39-2 +$3837.50
$1000 2-1
$1500 2-1
TIP PLAYS 2-1
System game plays 27-16-2

The night started out great with the hit on Denver with the points and the ML....but the heat let me down...cant believe they came out like that in the first half on national tv...wow...I know that Kobe must have been enjoying that game...the heat are done for now...jumped on a couple of games early...hope you guys saw my post about them...might add a few later...both these team are playing well right now and its just a simple fade of the other two...I was really hoping that the heat won..but I still think GSW's make road kill of them like in the 2nd half...so dont kill yourself with the GSW 1q/1H plays...GL

1. GSW -8 $500
2. SAC -5 $250

:cheers:

<table class="wire" id="dgrdWire" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="date">12/07/07
06:12 PM</td><td class="title"> Smart Money NBA </td><td class="text">BET #522 SONICS (best line: -1 at betus).</td></tr></tbody></table>
no "call from your friend" on seattle yet? or are you going to change it up and not post this play tonight for sake of avoiding the truth

GL philly I like the sac pic. Has anyone noticed that the public is pounding the SUNS and the line is still @ 6.5

<TABLE class=wire id=dgrdWire style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=date>12/07/07
06:12 PM
</TD><TD class=title>Smart Money NBA </TD><TD class=text>BET #522 SONICS (best line: -1 at betus).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
no "call from your friend" on seattle yet? or are you going to change it up and not post this play tonight for sake of avoiding the truth

Is this even neccessary....I guess jealousy is the greatest form of flattery.

Hey BAR

If I wanted to read idiotic crap by someone who is probably not even old enough to place a bet then I would hang out at that cesspool known as Covers

Please do everyone at CTG a favor and get rid of this Smoke tard

<TABLE class=wire id=dgrdWire style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=date>12/07/07
06:12 PM
</TD><TD class=title>Smart Money NBA </TD><TD class=text>BET #522 SONICS (best line: -1 at betus).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sorry Smoke no call tonight yet.....did you not read the last post...why dont you start your own post with the "tips" you get from pregame...and then you can get all the credit in the world for being such a great capper...:moose:

<table class="wire" id="dgrdWire" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="date">12/07/07
06:12 PM</td><td class="title"> Smart Money NBA </td><td class="text">BET #522 SONICS (best line: -1 at betus).</td></tr></tbody></table>

his friend who gives him the tip with his $240,000 bets is probably duy ;)

Hey BAR

If I wanted to read idiotic crap by someone who is probably not even old enough to place a bet then I would hang out at that cesspool known as Covers

Please do everyone at CTG a favor and get rid of this Smoke tard

This dude (smoke) acts like he has never lost a game. Every comment is cynical :down2:

Back