1Q 3-4-1 -$200
1H 2-2 +$100
2H 1-3 -$400
$750 1-0
$1000 2-1
$1500 1-1
TIP PLAYS 1-1
System game plays 0-2

Got two for friday...grab them while you can ...GL...I will post the system plays in this thread...for tracking info only...

1.Cancelled
2. Bos -3 $250
3. Sea over 213 $100
4. NYK over 194 $300

Last edited:
honestly after watching them tonight...that team needs some serious leadership and until that happens...this team is going down...after that loss in bos...I just dont think the players will be up for the next game...and the bucks are playing well together...its just a bad situation right now based on my thinking...I could be wrong...wait around until tomo...watch some line movement...and pick...you will get a better line

I live in NY and im a Knicks fan and I can tell you that the atmosphere in the Garden will be the craziest shit you will ever see. Its a Friday night and they just lost by 45. The Knicks will be booed from the opening lineups on. I understand how normally teams respond after a lost like this but this is a totally diff situation. Basically the Knicks will play a road game tomorrow. Im going just to witness the madness that will occur

I love the Boston play, I don't think they'll squander their 4th Q lead like they did previously against MIA and their starters didn't play real minutes tonight.

The Knicks scare me, if they're ever going to play a good game, it'll be after the drilling they take in the media tomorrow.

GL on both! :)

On it, you got a great line. I had to settle for -2. I hope my crap line does not come into play. On Boston as well.

'an_horse'

I live in NY and im a Knicks fan and I can tell you that the atmosphere in the Garden will be the craziest shit you will ever see. Its a Friday night and they just lost by 45. The Knicks will be booed from the opening lineups on. I understand how normally teams respond after a lost like this but this is a totally diff situation. Basically the Knicks will play a road game tomorrow. Im going just to witness the madness that will occur

my friends from NY and is a die hard and i am most likely going to go over and watch game with them cuz i know its gonna be hilarious if they dont get off to a sweet start...

Knick fan here....In all honesty....We were supposed to get bombed in Boston....they just have way to much steam,talent,momentum....you name it the Celtics have it....but lets not forget the 2 impressive home wins against the Bulls and Jazz before getting thrashed last night....I'm not saying I would even think of putting $1 on the Knicks...just saying there not going to get bombed at home on a nightly basis...BOL

:cheers:

Too much going on and it seems that I might have misread the situation....maybe just my gut this morning...i am taking off the play on the bucks...sorry guys...

1. Bucks pk / -1 $1000 ---> NYK +2 $1000

2. Bos -3 $250

3. Sea/Indy Over 213 $100

4. NYK over 194 $300

Last edited:
What made you get off the Bucks play?

I spoke to a couple of people out in LV after seeing so much concern about my play...they said that a few heavy hitters were on the bucks...however both people did not feel great about the play and were thinking about taking the knicks if they could get +3...so I decided to cancel the play...did not hurt much bc I took the bucks at -115 pick...and got +115 for ML knicks....thanks for bringing my attention to the play...:tiphat:

5. Tor -1 1Q $50
6. Suns -1.5 1Q $50
7. Knicks +0.5 1Q $500
8. Knicks +1 1H $150
9. Clippers +5 1H $50
10. Sea +1 1H $100

SYSTEM PICKS (not my plays)

Philly -2.5
TOR -5
NOH -1
Knicks +2
Spurs -9.5
Bos -2.5
Portland +13.5
Magic +6
Denver -8.5
Pacer -1.5

Last edited:
My friend reworked an old system I had and has been having great results with it...so I thought we would track the results together...

SYSTEM PICKS (not my plays)

Philly -2.5
TOR -5
NOH -1
Knicks +2
Spurs -9.5
Bos -2.5
Portland +13.5
Magic +6
Denver -8.5
Pacer -1.5

so far the system plays are 7-1...