Philly's 1Q Wednesday

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Records
1Q 23-3-1 (+$9800)
Games 22-38-2 (-$8150)
ML Dogs 3-6 (-$235)

Tough loss on Chi...we got denvered on that one...oh well...looking at the lines...here are my leans for Wednesday...let me know what you guys think..

1. Spurs -3.5 5stars
2. Dallas -1.5 3 stars
3. Clippers -1.5 4stars
4. Minn -1.5 3.5 stars
5. Orlando -2 4stars
6. Suns -2 to -2.5 2-3 stars

philly, been trailing you for a little while... i was curious as to how you go about picking the strongest plays for 1Q? past games for both teams in the first quarter?

Dallas has been making a habit of jumping out to huge leads in the 1st. Seattle is a team that shouldn't put up much opposition to that.

PLAYS
1. Spurs -4 (-111) 1Q $750
2. Orlando -2 (-113) 1Q $350
3. Dallas -2 (-1110) 1Q $200
4. Suns -2.5 (-113) 1Q $150
5. Minn ML 1Q -136 $1360
cool.gif

usually I look for good teams that come out strong vs. teams that are slow to start...prime example memphis...i think they have not covered the first q in the last 15 games...so that is why I love that pick...the minn game...well its just a good shot with a b2b and 3 days rest for minn...should be a good first q

Philly...any thoughts on Bos -0.5 in the 1st Q...GS hasn't been too sharp this road trip and Bos seems to be clickin right now...also their 1st Q's are pretty solid at home. Just hope they're not rusty coming off a rest.

The GSW/BOs game is a tough one...I was leaning bos all the way however I am seeing a lot of reverse line movement on that game...so I would now think GSW...GL

I like minn bc of the revenge factor, LAL b2b dont do too well, and they had to play a long game last night...and minn is rested...Minn is making a run...and at home they are playing well...

good luck to you bro on the minny pick but i look for the lakers to play well tonight. they need a win...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:00.0</TD><TD> MIN - R. Davis made a 50-foot three-pointer from near midcourt. Assist: C. Smith</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what a way to hit your 1Q bet on Minny....!!!! nice stuff!!!!!!!!!!

now i want the lakers to win the game :P

awesome, especially after the lakers moosed you last time (and if i remember correctly were also responsible for a first quarter loss against houston). just a shame the spurs decided to blow a 6 point lead with a minute left.

Back