Philly's 1Q Wednesday...

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
1Q Record 11-1 (1-0 last night +$500)

1Q's have been good to me..so Im sticking to them...looking at these right now..will be back once the lines are up in pinny (my guesses for lines):

1. Suns 1Q -2
2. Portland 1Q +1.5
3. dallas 1Q -2
4. bobcats 1Q +2.5

:cheers:

I'm not sure what book you use, but I can testify on pinnacle, they tend to juice the hell out of Suns 1st Quarter lines. I'm guessing tonight we'll see -2.5 with juice at -120 or above, or -3 with juice at -105 or -110.

Is Pinnacle done with 1Q lines? They were already up by this time yesterday, and there's no sign of them today. Am I missing something?

The pinnacle lines seem slow in general today. The money lines weren't even up for half the games until about 20 minutes ago. And the 1st Half totals are sort of slowly rolling in. We'll probably see 1st Quarter lines by noon.

calex24 said:
I think PINNY had their X-MAX party last night

Yeah I remember reading that as an alert you can't call in your bet.

They are still hammered. :36_11_6:

Good Luck Philly.

Pucks said:

Hopefully CTG members hammer them tonight'an_horse'

Pucks said:

Good Luck Philly.

PucksRus...good to se you man..nice avatar:wacka wacka:

Philly...like numbers 1 and 3 a lot...not versed in other two as much

Sweep that shit tonight

1 down and 1 to go...I also played the bobcats and portland small thought...lets hope for a 2-0 night (4-0 for me):cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Congrats Philly! Those 1st Qtr. plays are beasts for you bro!!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Philly, like that your around playing these quarters... I always have 3 or 4 1Q leans on a big card (tonight it was Chi, NJ, Pho, Dal & SAS).. good to have a solid capper to try to find a gem or two to play a little stronger... like DAL tonight.

Good shit bro

No doubt that with Inspekdah and Philly...any sharp movement on first qtrs is directly correlated to these two

Thanks Philly !!!!!!!! - been tailing ur 1Q plays for many moons... Please continue to post here...thanks for your effort !!!!!!

Back