Philly is cursed

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
I don't believe the Phillies can win this series now. I sat through that crap last night and had to walk home in the pouring rain. I know thay have a 3-1 lead, but I see them dropping this game whenever it resumes, and then they have to head down to Tampa and face big game Shields for game 6. If they lose that, forget it.

I've lived here all my life, and this is going to be the defining moment of how cursed this town really is. I need to move to a winning city, any suggestions? :36_11_6:

The gods have spoken.

Every baseball official was praying Upton would steal second and got knocked in in the 6th.

The game was at an unplayable level, but they didn't want to give a championship title out last night in a shortened game.

They should have never started that game FE, and they all know it.

I was all set to hedge my Tampa series bet, but when I got down to the game and saw how bad the weather was I bet a unit on the Rays. I figured that Hamels would have to come out and hand it over to the pen, and I knew there wouldn't be any HR's. Thankfully I use a local and that didn't bite me in the ass too, my play is still alive.
They won't get this in today either, it'll be tomorrow.

I don't believe the Phillies can win this series now. I sat through that crap last night and had to walk home in the pouring rain. I know thay have a 3-1 lead, but I see them dropping this game whenever it resumes, and then they have to head down to Tampa and face big game Shields for game 6. If they lose that, forget it.

I've lived here all my life, and this is going to be the defining moment of how cursed this town really is. I need to move to a winning city, any suggestions? :36_11_6:

The gods have spoken.
If you want a winning city, stay the fuck out of the bay area. We suck at all sports.

Don't come to Minnesota I put up my championship parade route seats up at the beginning of every season, the next day I have to go pick them up.

Even when things are rough you can always laugh at Ohio. :pillow:

It's like watching an episode of Cops and realizing your life isn't THAT bad.

Back