Philly@Indy, I am still confused on the line

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

So I log onto 5dimes and the line is down to colts -2.5
Philly is minus 3 OL starters tonight
Playing on the road in a hostile environment against a team that is 0-1
I would think the play would be Indy but the line is so short.. Maybe the right side is Philly.
I think Philly will shut down the run game, Fletcher Cox is a stud and they have "I see no holes" Trent Richardson running the ball.
I think the low line says Philly will be in this one all night. Indy is not going to be slowed down thru the air.
Old fashioned shootout is what I am calling
over 53 pts.
may add some props

:fingerscrossed:

Line just shows Philly would be a small fave on neutral. Nothing fishy or off about it. Mathis also probably only Colts players sans luck worth a point.

Line just shows Philly would be a small fave on neutral. Nothing fishy or off about it. Mathis also probably only Colts players sans luck worth a point.

I guess I am higher on Indy and lower on philly this season.

I'll likely be on Philly +3, praying for 3.5

One bet that stood out also was Ertz 14 to 1 to score the game's first TD. Seems valuable.

Whenever I feel this strongly about a line I am usually proven wrong so that means play Philly because I don't see Philly winning this game

Indy held Denver to 7 2nd half points and if they had taken care of the ball would have beat Denver in their own crib....What would the line be if Philly were playing Denver on the road tonight?

Indy hung with Denver because Denver called off the dogs, nothing else.

Wrong. Denver can't put a game away because they can't run the ball. Same thing happened yesterday. That and their D runs out of gas in the second half.

Btw, Indy wins easily tonight . Won't even be close

jesus dude why do you hate the eagles so much. gonna remember that line later tonight when the eagles win

Dan with the Homer heat :rofl:

fine with someone liking the colts tonight. frankly i dont see luck not carving up the eagles soft secondary. but it shoudl be close, eagles can score. also, he said the eagles willw in 6 games in another thread. i just dont understand why he thinks this team is so bad. they are not a top 5 team in the NFL yet, but they are good, and clear favorites to win teh division

I think McCoy may run wild tonight but stopping Luck is my concern with backing Philly. I can see Luck constantly converting 3rd downs.
Just rolling the over as my play.

nah dude, capone. pretty sure hes the same dude who said they wont get more than 6 wins this year in another thread...and that was after they were 1-0

I have nothing against the Eagles, seriously. Just going by my numbers. Numbers say they don't get past 6 wins this year.

I think McCoy may run wild tonight but stopping Luck is my concern with backing Philly. I can see Luck constantly converting 3rd downs.
Just rolling the over as my play.

He's definitely gonna need to convert those 3rd downs cause Indy will be getting nada on the ground.

Dan
Ive took Luck O260.5 pass yards -110 ,while I did jump on an early number which I thought was outta whack I still like it at its current number.
They tried to establish the run last week and had marginal success(lets face it hes not a good back anyway) but the game got out of control and Indy hand was forced anyway.
Without its best pass rusher Foles should have success passing on this 2dary .. and Luck be passin all night...I see nothing but a track meet... as for winner,looks a toss-up and which team creates the most takeaways and commits least pens wins... over in some form...interesting to me was Foles and Lucks pass yards totals were pretty close,when for me Luck going to have more pass attempts.
GL

I have nothing against the Eagles, seriously. Just going by my numbers. Numbers say they don't get past 6 wins this year.

I'm not an Eagles fan at all, but what in the hell are you talking about? Care to share these 'numbers' you're talking about?

They play in the NFC East, and should win at least 4 games of the six in division. They already have one win too...so they need to find 2 more wins the rest of the year to get to 7 wins. Let's just say they split the division games...they need 3 more wins in their other 9 games to get to 7 wins.

Kinda funny saying philly does not get past six wins with one in the books and 6 games versus the awful nfl east.
Come on man

yeah, what numbers are these dude. they already have 1 win, and play the giants and cowboys twice. every reputable source has them between 9 and 14 wins. Ok, the 14-2 prediction was an insane Kurt Warner, but still...6???? Thats just ridiculous man, barring injury

as some know I do like to be against the grain but cant here.
Their out of division schedule isnt cupcake tho... but 6 is crazy low

GL tonight fellas aslong as theres shitloads of points,were good

yeah, what numbers are these dude. they already have 1 win, and play the giants and cowboys twice. every reputable source has them between 9 and 14 wins. Ok, the 14-2 prediction was an insane Kurt Warner, but still...6???? Thats just ridiculous man, barring injury

Do you mean the same reputable sources that predicted Houston as one of the Super Bowl favorites last year? Yeah, they are never wrong

I can see from the wave of responses no one here uses a math model , and I'm not explaining it.

Just write down 6 wins for Philly. Be the first to say "good job" when it happens....or the first to tell me I'm an idiot if it doesn't

I think capone's almost always pretty reasonable.

Capone, I think you opened yourself up for harmless shots. "My numbers", "my system" … chum in the water.

Do you mean the same reputable sources that predicted Houston as one of the Super Bowl favorites last year? Yeah, they are never wrong

I can see from the wave of responses no one here uses a math model , and I'm not explaining it.

Just write down 6 wins for Philly. Be the first to say "good job" when it happens....or the first to tell me I'm an idiot if it doesn't

Sure, you can find a team or two that the 'experts' were way off on...but you seem to be conveniently ignoring that many (maybe even most) of those experts picked Sea and Den in the SB, which is what happened. Some that didn't have Sea, had SF, who made it to the NFC Championship game. Some that didn't have Denver had NE, who made it to the AFC Championship game.

Pretty sure people give an opinion on just about every game here.
We going to attack people for picks too?

I think capone's almost always pretty reasonable.

Capone, I think you opened yourself up for harmless shots. "My numbers", "my system" … chum in the water.

That's fine. Doesn't bother me a bit. I use math/numbers for 75% of my bet selection and my gut for the other 25% .

If someone wants to change this to a Philly wins total thread after tonight I think that would be great also

If the Birds win tonight I think 6 wins is not a matter of if but when, if they lose it'll be tough given the road games out west but still achievable.

Had them pegged at 8 or 9 wins preseason.

Oh capone is a great dude...just that one projection was & still is pretty absurd, thats all. Im sure most of his #s are good

He might be talking about the sixers.... :cigarguy:

Back