Philly -125 to win over Pitts tomorrow

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Liking this one, it just smells right to me--

Liking Philly to take it, lindros and forsberg should do well here and beat PItts in game 3 at home--

Ya I expect a big game from Bobby Clarke too, and with Hextall in net how can you lose

Exactly. Expect Brind'Amour to really have a physical game tomorrow, too.

Recchi and Desjardins will do well for Philly---

Hextall has a chainsaw today, and will be cutting up any Penguiin that comes near the net.

The thing I like about Philly is that it is pretty much a MUST WIN GAME. THe probelm with that though is that I have heard from a WISE man that most teams in those games can't handle the PRESSURE and lose, so now I'm worried that Philly will LOSE.

I am not betting it because of the Must win factor, its a must win for both teams hence the line is only -125--

The teams like Washington and San Jose are favored heavily in game 2 at home thus making that a must win for them--

This is a situation where its an intense rivalry, and Philly has a good tradition of hockey, if they lose today its season over---

Can they lose today- 100% Philly can lose-- Is it a must win for them- YES IT IS-

However I think in this rivalry and circumstances Philly gets the win here as PItts is up 2-0 and I think Philly at home can get the win, I dont think it will be easy, I think its a spot for Philly to grab this win--

They played them tough enough, and pretty much if they lose they will get swept-

Sweeps happen, but with these 2 teams, I can see it going 5 games at least, I think this is Phillys best chance to win a game in this series---

Seabass- You are right so far all the Must wins have been losing, but there has to be one or two that win- I think Philly will be the team to win today--

Well the problem with the Flyers is they can't score.

Briere, Carter, Gagne and Richards 1 goal combined.

That shit won't do it for you.

Back