PHILI IS the HIDDEN GEM TODAY

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

Phili is the hidden gem today.

ANYONE with ME on PHILI ??? IF not ,Please state reason Y.

MY RECORD SO FAR IS NOT LOOKINg GOOD...0 - and SOMETHING.

PHILI +160 ..LOCK AND LOAD.

anyone can play ATLANTA @home with Hudson (5-2..era 2.4). Against an old guy...who is looking for his first win at Turner Field.

HERE ARE the PICKS from my 7yrs old son:

Det.
Yankee
Mets
Oakland
Cin
Atlanta
Bosox
Min
Cards
KC
ChiWS
Zona
SD
SF
LAD

I have a feeling he knows more than me...GL everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
against you...

why do you like them?

Sure Hudson got rocked last time but that was @ Fenway and the Red Sox are 16-7 and always score tons of runs and he's never pitched well against the Red Sox as well. He's having a career year... on pace for better than 2003.

This year vs. the Phillies he's dominated:
2 starts - 15 IP, 6 Hits, 3 ERs, 5 BBs, 6 Ks.

The only current Philly that has done well against Hudson is Howard and he's coming back from his injury only making two starts in low single A Lakewood going 2-3 with a HR and 4 RBIs and 0-3. He's also been awful this year.

Moyer usually gives up around 3 runs but does pitch about 7 but Hudson's just been lights out this year.

I love your avatar... But, I think the Braves win. I more or less can't fade a solid Braves team that is 4-6 in their last 10. I hate to say they're due, but they are battling out of a short funk. Also, Hudson must be pretty comfortable against this Phils lineup with 10 starts against them.

Nothing wrong with the bet. Divisional matchup. Hudson since Cox went crazy in Florida 3-3. Moyer not seen by Braves and Hudson seen twice but major homer ump ends my involvement. BOL

Back