Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww... Tx

lkk66

Pretty much a regular
Anyone else have a big wager on Tx -35 or so? Man thank god for that big run by that running back on that last drive. Also on that last drive by A&M I was just waiting for the moose so I could :hang:

I have been having conflicting emotions on thsi game for hours..lol

Glad to get the cash, feel lucky as hell.

I was going to play Team Total, but didn't. Of course it was the missed FG that made that go under.

Two punts total for Texas and still barely cover...wow.

I was going to play Team Total, but didn't. Of course it was the missed FG that made that go under.

Yup..... splitsville for some of us:hang:
Was happy to at least get the cover though....was a little bit worried about the potential backdoor for tamu in the final min but muschamps boys did not let up.

Nice cash lkk

Didn't like the playcalling by Texas tonight. Ran the ball way too much tonight. The first TD took up half the clock in the first quarter.

Didn't like the playcalling by Texas tonight. Ran the ball way too much tonight. The first TD took up half the clock in the first quarter.

That's my main complaint. Greg Davis called a horrible game. Too much running, not enough passing, and not enough vertical strikes.

Horribly called game.

Also, I don't know if it was mentioned on TV or came through but the field looked like dog shit and was all chewed up even early in the 1Q. Lot of slipping and sliding as turf just kept coming up. Groundskeeper should be fired.

Are they BCS bowl eligible? Wouldn't mine Texas facing them or USC in the Fiesta.

They're eligible and may go depending on the Oregon vs. Oregon St outcome.

I'm just giving Jump shit because his regular season ended and all news is about the Big XII South. He's not liking it.

They're eligible and may go depending on the Oregon vs. Oregon St outcome.

I'm just giving Jump shit because his regular season ended and all news is about the Big XII South. He's not liking it.

We would have to hire extra mods if tOSU and Texas face off in the Fiesta with all the guys we have on this board.

Back