PGA Championship plays

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
PGA championship tournament match ups:

Not sure how many of you guys watched the Bridgestone over the weekend, but Tiger looked way off his game. I'm not sure if all of the recent tournaments are catching up with him, but he shot six over the final two rounds. I'm in full fade Tiger mode. He looked beaten both physically and mentally. Every match up I can find I'm playing against him. Molinari +105, -110, Fowler -125, Rahm +100 and Fleetwood -115 are the ones I've played. Five matches at 0.6 units per play for a total of 3 units. I may add to an individual match or two but so far these are locked in. Tread lightly, this is my biggest bet of the year. Really hoping I'm right on this one... Good luck if you decide to follow...

I tend to agree BUT most everyone you list ALSO "blew up" @ Firestone. William-Hill has Brooks Koepka -115 over Tiger Woods and he finished [-9] solo 5th @ Firestone. he is also the DOG in just about every tourney match play this week +180 vs Dustin Johnson (T-3rd [-10] last week with final round [-6]) +150 vs Rory McIlroy (T-6th last week [-8] with final round [+3]) and +125 vs Justin Thomas (WON last week [-15])

GOOD LUCK this WEEK :shake:

Thanks for the well wishes...

Three more plays I locked in this evening, all tournament match ups:

Bradley -120 vs Chappell: Keegan seems to be turning a corner in my opinion. He has been striking the ball well this season but struggled mightily with the putter. He has recently had a nice little run the past few months though. Making 7/8 cuts, two top 10's and two more additional top 25's in that stretch. Chappell has made 5/8 cuts recently with one top 10. I really thought he would have a follow through coming off the nice Open T6 but really was flat at best last week at Bridgestone...

Wallace -115 vs Furyk and Otaegui -110 vs Singh: Basically getting two top 100 OWGR Euro players vs two guys who are clearly past their prime. I will not be totally shocked if Furyk or Vijay play well but at these prices I have to go with the guys who have had solid seasons.

Wallace -115 vs Furyk and Otaegui -110 vs Singh

REALLY like those "WALL-E" and "Yo Adrian" plays. BOTH are winners on the Euro Tour this season although Wallace has done a "Wise-Guy" since his BMW International WIN with CUT his last four tourneys. Otaegui doing better with CUT just two of seven since his Belgian Knockout WIN

ONLY other tourney match play for me this week besides Koepka over Woods is Thorbjorn Olesen +105 over Phil Mickelson :shake:

Last edited:
BOL RB Trojan.

LeRink - I was looking at that Olesen play as well.

Thor with a final round [-6] last week @ Firestone to get tourney T-3rd with Dustin Johnson [-10]. T-12th British [-3] T-6th Irish [-9] and T-2nd BMW International [-9] before those with a CUT at Open De France thrown in right after BMW. also WON Italian [-22]. "The Mick" T-34th last week [-3] at Firestone T-24th British [-1] CUT Scottish and T-65th Greenbrier [-1] his last four :shake:

Thanks for the well wishes...

Three more plays I locked in this evening, all tournament match ups:

Bradley -120 vs Chappell: Keegan seems to be turning a corner in my opinion. He has been striking the ball well this season but struggled mightily with the putter. He has recently had a nice little run the past few months though. Making 7/8 cuts, two top 10's and two more additional top 25's in that stretch. Chappell has made 5/8 cuts recently with one top 10. I really thought he would have a follow through coming off the nice Open T6 but really was flat at best last week at Bridgestone...

Wallace -115 vs Furyk and Otaegui -110 vs Singh: Basically getting two top 100 OWGR Euro players vs two guys who are clearly past their prime. I will not be totally shocked if Furyk or Vijay play well but at these prices I have to go with the guys who have had solid seasons.
Interesting vs Vijay and Jeem. I dig it.

Lost every single bet against Tiger for -3.3 units. Thankfully won the Other three tournament matchups for 3.0 units... End up losing juice... Keep moving along.. Really looking forward to football season!

I tend to agree BUT most everyone you list ALSO "blew up" @ Firestone. William-Hill has Brooks Koepka -115 over Tiger Woods and he finished [-9] solo 5th @ Firestone. he is also the DOG in just about every tourney match play this week +180 vs Dustin Johnson (T-3rd [-10] last week with final round [-6]) +150 vs Rory McIlroy (T-6th last week [-8] with final round [+3]) and +125 vs Justin Thomas (WON last week [-15])

GOOD LUCK this WEEK :shake:

I am SUCH a BIG PUSSY!!! I NEVER bet the Brooks Koepka over Dustin Johnson +180 OR over Rory McIlroy +150 match plays. he was ALSO the +300 DOG in a four player "quad" bet @ Westgate vs DJ, Rory and Justin Thomas :mad:

Back