Personal ramble thread

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
May have to bet against the Padres which kills me as they are my favorite team. Hahn on short sample has a 3.72 ERA on 6+. I watched the last game as it was a large bet. Padres swinging was pathetic which fit well with Cubs pitching which was beyond belief but Padres off 2 road wins and a 13 run game have to be seriously screwed up and it is FRIDAY.
Have hit Reds and Reds under. Reds 9-7 Washington 6-10. Washington off a hopeless game at Colorado facing a quality right hander. Roark has the better record on 5 but Simon is on a bounce back and is 6-2 at home to Roark 5-4 away.
A few facts on Baltimore game.
We have Gausman going against Felix.
Felix with ref 2-0 1.72 ERA based on 15.2 innings
Felix on 5 4-0 1.72 ERA based on 51 innings
Poor day for Baltimore worse for Seattle
Both teams 50% after the shutout spot
Gausman on 4 1-1 4.64 ERA career as well as 2-5 with a 5.70 ERA. In 2014 1-0 on 4 1.50 ERA on 6 inning game at Tampa except that I am seeing that as 5 days. Either I am seeing it wrong or Baseball-Reference is wrong. Bottom line is talented young pitcher with no real experience that just got smashed at Oakland and should do better today. He is using a lot of pitches. At Boston 104 for 5.1 at Tampa 111 for 6. When Gausman played at Boston he faced Peavy who never gets support. When he played at Tampa it was much more legit but was on a Wednesday 5-10 for Tampa 9-6 for Baltimore and he was on 5 days rest his best.
I see a spot here where one of the best pitchers in the world is playing for his team on best rest and a good ref against a decent beginner who is in way over his head. Time and out while I read and eat.

Last edited:
No idea why but a post where I explained Yank and Angel bets as well as unders in Atlanta, Seattle and Reds did not come out. No time to repeat

May have to bet against the Padres which kills me as they are my favorite team. Hahn on short sample has a 3.72 ERA on 6+. I watched the last game as it was a large bet. Padres swinging was pathetic which fit well with Cubs pitching which was beyond belief but Padres off 2 road wins and a 13 run game have to be seriously screwed up and it is FRIDAY.
Have hit Reds and Reds under. Reds 9-7 Washington 6-10. Washington off a hopeless game at Colorado facing a quality right hander. Roark has the better record on 5 but Simon is on a bounce back and is 6-2 at home to Roark 5-4 away.
A few facts on Baltimore game.
We have Gausman going against Felix.
Felix with ref 2-0 1.72 ERA based on 15.2 innings
Felix on 5 4-0 1.72 ERA based on 51 innings
Poor day for Baltimore worse for Seattle
Both teams 50% after the shutout spot
Gausman on 4 1-1 4.64 ERA career as well as 2-5 with a 5.70 ERA. In 2014 1-0 on 4 1.50 ERA on 6 inning game at Tampa except that I am seeing that as 5 days. Either I am seeing it wrong or Baseball-Reference is wrong. Bottom line is talented young pitcher with no real experience that just got smashed at Oakland and should do better today. He is using a lot of pitches. At Boston 104 for 5.1 at Tampa 111 for 6. When Gausman played at Boston he faced Peavy who never gets support. When he played at Tampa it was much more legit but was on a Wednesday 5-10 for Tampa 9-6 for Baltimore and he was on 5 days rest his best.
I see a spot here where one of the best pitchers in the world is playing for his team on best rest and a good ref against a decent beginner who is in way over his head. Time and out while I read and eat.

GOOD STUFF... As Always

BOL tuck

Thanks running out of time. First half bet on Mets. Zach very good on 4 and good vs Milwaukee. Gallardo seems regressing

i accept your rambles in my discussion thread, would love to hear more about Seattle cuz Gausman is unseen and the best lineup in baseball shouldn't get 180 from anyone

Bet what you like. Hit Minn 70-30 ML and RL See Correia on a bounce back and Danks in Minn and Danks at Target field is a horror story

Only game I am losing badly is what else Arizona. I am sure right or wrong that Atlanta comes in. The Oakland game I left along.

Made 2 serious mistakes today. Minn is 3-9 at home last 12 games. They are not a good team. You play such teams only when it is 100% clear. Not here.
I bet against the Padres. First time I can remember. Team is ROOTED in solid fundamental play and something is seriously wrong with Atlanta. It was a small bet but---go with your moneymaker not against them.

One other bad mistake. I should have thought about the runs Oakland scored in the previous 2 games. Not sure what I would have decided but it is a huge factor tonight

Last edited:
Well Baltimore won. Strange, no real idea why but I have a feeling in their next 5 games they go 1-4. Silly I suppose

Back