Personal G.O.Y

Is CTG's interface messed up for anyone else? I can't post emoticons, or paragraphs...interesting Anyways, the Patriots got y'all in some little glass incorporated bubble, I see you drivin the line down LOL...Patriots fooled around with their opponents the last two weeks and tried some new shit out, this week they handle business and send the Steelers back to Pittsburgh looking for a new identity

^ Lol, I don't even have any money on it to be honest...if I could I would have a fat stack on it though....I'm just posting because I believe all I do is post winners...so I'm givin back to my CTG fam this holiday season....tru can back it up that tha God right here himself has not had a losing bet in a long time.....STEED, CappingBob and T-Squared can also back that up

i think this bet is as good as gold because i think brady will be picking on anthony "loose lips" smith all game long and since he is a big hitter and not a cover guy he will be the one that looks like an ass this sunday.

Troy isn't playing and i think this will represent some matchup problems for pittsburgh.

^ Polamalu isn't playing? LMFAO...who the hell would even put their money on the Steelers then? What are they gonna do...run Willie Parker all day? LOLOLOL...and if that doesn't work pass to WHO with Ben Rothlesberger? 'Zant isn't givin up ANYTHING to Hines "I Wish I Was A" Ward

^ Polamalu isn't playing? LMFAO...who the hell would even put their money on the Steelers then? What are they gonna do...run Willie Parker all day? LOLOLOL...and if that doesn't work pass to WHO with Ben Rothlesberger? 'Zant isn't givin up ANYTHING to Hines "I Wish I Was A" Ward

Ladies and gentlemen...IS THIS KID EVER WRONG?!?!? *yes cocky/tout/etc*

:moosefukin::moosefukin::moosefukin::moosefukin:

Back