Per TMZ, NCAA investigating Winston pointshaving allegations ( link inside)

They won't find anything as long as no one talks

I dont even think he's guilty but if he is, it wont matter

I agree.

As an aside, he played as if he was shaving on Sat vs VA - he was absolutely awful and on two occasions, he was given an earful by his WR's. He was overthrowing - underthrowing - throwing balls that were the equivalent of a 95 mph fastball on a 10 yd route - just bad.

Without admittance or taped/emailed statements, point shaving is the most difficult thing to prove.

I agree.

As an aside, he played as if he was shaving on Sat vs VA - he was absolutely awful and on two occasions, he was given an earful by his WR's. He was overthrowing - underthrowing - throwing balls that were the equivalent of a 95 mph fastball on a 10 yd route - just bad.

This came up before the UVA game, so if he was shaving points on Saturday he really is as stupid as he seems most of the time. The heat was already on him for this, you'd have to imagine that the game on Saturday he wouldn't have had anything to do with shaving points seeing as how he knew the word was already out. Interested to see where this investigation goes, but like others have said, nothing is likely to come from this.

This came up before the UVA game, so if he was shaving points on Saturday he really is as stupid as he seems most of the time. The heat was already on him for this, you'd have to imagine that the game on Saturday he wouldn't have had anything to do with shaving points seeing as how he knew the word was already out. Interested to see where this investigation goes, but like others have said, nothing is likely to come from this.

I bet the only thing that comes of this is Chris Rabb getting dismissed from UAB's football team.

If true, FSU really is the best team in the nation. Very hard to shave when you are the most watched player in America. It would explain the first half issues the team has had all year though.

There is a shaving culture in Florida fwiw.... no idea if he did it or not .... just saying as an aggregate, you don't want to fade too many state of florida moves.

Nevermind that the last 3gms have been against 3 teams ranked top 11 in interceptions. Was under 60% comp 2x all season. Once in a blowout vs Wake & once vs a team that allows 53% comp (Ville). I'm sleep though

I got an exclusive, next week.......... We will learn Jameis started ISIS AND helped bring Ebola to the US

FHRITP

Who made TMZ significant?
What a bunch of gossipy church ladies.

lol, so true.

But, TMZ has more credit these days than ESPN in many regards...somehow they get to the bottom of stories. They are certainly what you said they are...which makes ESPN what?

lol, so true.

But, TMZ has more credit these days than ESPN in many regards...somehow they get to the bottom of stories. They are certainly what you said they are...which makes ESPN what?

i am not going to lie. I have been flipping thru the channels at night and tmz comes on at like 11pm and i have watched it. only to get fucking annoyed at the fucking dweebs on the show. a bunch of fucking jokers sitting around trying to be funny.

There is a shaving culture in Florida fwiw.... no idea if he did it or not .... just saying as an aggregate, you don't want to fade too many state of florida moves.

McPherson shaved points at FSU circa 2000.

i am not going to lie. I have been flipping thru the channels at night and tmz comes on at like 11pm and i have watched it. only to get fucking annoyed at the fucking dweebs on the show. a bunch of fucking jokers sitting around trying to be funny.

Yeah, for sure. I think I've lasted like 3 minutes before flipping through.

The funny thing is....your comment could be for TMZ or ESPN. ESPN is a bunch of fucking jokers sitting around trying to be funny most of the time.

Yeah, for sure. I think I've lasted like 3 minutes before flipping through.

The funny thing is....your comment could be for TMZ or ESPN. ESPN is a bunch of fucking jokers sitting around trying to be funny most of the time.

Equally not funny but at least TMZ knows something about sports ....

No Way This is Real Right

[h=2]Conversations between Jameis Winston and Chris Rabb[/h]Nov 10, 2014DYST Now News ServicesHeadlines, NCAAF, Top Stories0

DYST has some more breaking news from the Jameis Winston point-shaving saga. We have acquired screenshots which are clearly from Jameis Winston and Chris Rabb conspiring to fix games and gamble on college football.
We were approached by a fellow we will refer to as “Joseph”. Joseph is a friend of Mr. Rabbs, and Mr. Rabb has used Joseph’s computer on numerous occasions to access twitter. Obviously Chris forgot to sign out and Joseph did some creeping. Chris, always remember to sign out! That’s the first rule of accessing social media on someone else’s computer!
If you are unfamiliar with this story, it all started with an incarcerated bob report and our own story here at DYST. Following those stories TMZ reported earlier that the NCAA is now investigating our original report on the point shaving scandal.
I’m sure the NCAA will enjoy viewing our exclusive screen shots between two current NCAA-Student Athletes. These photos have not been doctored in any way, shape, or form.

Also old McPherson got hit by a golf cart during halftime in a Titans game

also I cant copy and paste so maybe someone can post his most famous pic from his days as a Saint....when he lined up under, uh center?

My first thought was about those text messages....for two guys to use so much slang and ghetto words, they liked to spell the full name of the person they are chatting with, I was thinking it would be Direct Messages > King Crab, or something along those lines...

Back